2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
GO FOR THE 04!
By STEVE on 12/14/04 23:41 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

With this 05 Mustang craze, you can steal an 04 right now! This V6 is quite spry with the 5-speed. Very good off the line. Drove the Automatic, only felt slightly quicker then my 03 Chevy Malibu. This car handles excellent, hopefully it wont be too terrible in the winter. Looks very sharp, interior is basic, but it works in an old muscle car sort of way. Not bad every day transportation, I put a five year old in the back, he does not care, but backseat not a good idea for larger people. Traded in a boring Hyundai Sonata for this, don't miss it at all, BORING! This is a great mid-life crisis vehicle, love driving to work every day.

Stangn'
By monksta on 11/25/04 21:29 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Bought it......loved it....what more can i say.....i would recommend it to a friend, an enemy so i could make new friends:)......from the V6 to the Cobra its all good......although i bet the Cobra is funner

Ford? Never Again!
By MrSun11 on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My wife wanted this pretty red Mustang. We needed a car that gets good gas mileage, and after seeing on the "sticker" that the V-6 was estimated to get 19 city/26 highway, we felt as though this was a good purchase for us. Well, it gets 11 mpg in town. The dealer did troubleshooting on the car, and informed me that it was getting 15 mpg in town, and 25 on the highway. So, the Ford Factory Rep suggested that he fill the tank, drive it for 20 miles or so, then refill the tank and determine the mileage. He got almost 12 miles to the gallon! Thus far, Ford Motor Company refuses to do anything else.

its a great car
By badboi904 on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

it's a good car but sucks up alot of gas you guys need to find a better way to reserve gas but other then that it is an excellent car.

40th Anniversary
By Randraven on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the 40th Anniversary Edition 5 speed Coupe and I love it...Its got leather, Mach 1000 sound,all the goodies.It had 5 miles on it a 4 days ago, Now I'm at 300. I almost slept in it last night...Seriously though, Buy the right car and it is "True Love".I could'nt have made a better choice.

excellent ride
By glenn on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

lets just say when you need the power to go its there like in trafic you need to get out of walmart and the traffic is heavy and not alot of space between cars coming. well thats just to easy. bracking is excellent sterring is awsomelets just say it gets a 10.0 rating

wouldn't trade it for anything!
By Mustangchic on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

this is an absolutely wonderful car! i have had hardly no trouble out of it at all. i used to drive an suv and there is no way that i would go back. i am a 6 foot, 18 year old girl, and it is very comfortable. i love it

6 cylinder dog - terrible disappointment
By 900 on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Terrible disappointment. I just test drove a new 2004 6 cylinder. I am shopping for a 180+ hp, rear wheel drive, american made car with good gas mileage. I thought the 6cyl 'stang would foot the bill, but came it up terribly short. The car is so heavy that the cheesy 6 cylinder motor can't seem to get out of it's own way. I recall my 1993, 140hp, 6 cylinder beretta having much better acceleration. I wonder if the 5 speed performs any better. The interrior would be great if this were 1989!

I LOVE MY STANG!
By LACYE318 on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I just recently bought an '04 mustang 40th anniversary edition and I love it! I have always been a honda owner so this is my first sports car. I would recommend these wheels for anyone looking for a fun car to drive!!!

Love my Pony
By Pony girl on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I just love the looks of the Mustang. No wonder they have been making them for 40 years. I have had many new cars over the years but I've never liked one as much as I like my Mustang. I may never drive anything else. What took me so long to get a Mustang? Not only do I love it's looks but it's fun to drive.