2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best shape its ever been in...
By WASaproudowner on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I HAD a 2004 GT until last week when my girlfriend totaled it. she was t- boned it went air-borne did 5 flips and landed upside down. that car saved her life however and even though its a total loss its the best shape i've ever seen it in

Bang For My Buck!
By catpurzz on 10/29/08 13:09 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I shopped around for about 3 months and wanted another Cobra, But found this jewel, my silver GT! This car is immacculate! It has no dings or dents and handles as good as my 1997 Cobra which was the year they made only 5000. My GT is a 40th anniversary with black leather interior, excellent condition followed by a powerful 4.6 liter V8, it handles so good and sounds like the awesome Mustang it is!

Dixie's review
By deal on 11/13/07 18:20 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This was the first new car that I ever bought. In the nearly 4 years that I have owned Dixie (My wife named the car), I have not had one single problem. Well worth the wait to purchase a new mustang. Dixie is now and will always be a part of the family. I love my Mustang!

40th Anniversary Research
By sbeard24 on 07/15/06 07:23 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. I just drove from Hampton Virginia to Montgomery Alabama at about 80 the whole way and got 27.2 mpg with the air on. I was very impressed. It is a blast having the passing power whenever you want it. Great car...wish I did not have to drive it everyday to and from work.

My GT
By semaj281 on 01/04/05 18:20 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

If you're looking for a cheap, reliable, fun-to-drive performance car that's not too hard on gas, then this is your car. This car looks good from the inside and out and the exhaust note I hear everytime I start it is like therapy. Everything is set up perfectly for the young enthusiast.

Love that Car!! 2004 Mustang GT!!
By Debra on 12/18/04 11:30 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is the best car I have ever had. When I just look at her, I get that warm, fuzzy feeling...I just love her. I feel like Sam from Cheers, as I am very protecteive of her...LOL She is just so beautiful, comfortable, stylish, and so much FUN!!

I love my Mustang
By nyyrule4ever on 12/02/04 14:54 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had the car about six months now, and I absolutely love it. The V8 engine has good power, and gets decent gas mileage (16-17 the way I drive it). The car is a head turner, no question about it and it is reasonably comfortable for two; just consider the back seat as extra storage space. The ride may be a little harsh, but holds well through corners, so I'll take it. All in all, I love this car.

Gar Review
By Gar Von on 11/16/04 22:17 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is great overall and is extremely fun to drive. Turns heads, grabs attention, and with flowmasters 40 series, H pipe, mid length headers, and a CAI it sounds great and quenches my thirst for speed. Not the classic 5.0, but its fast. Love the interior, great to lean back and relax in, low but not low enough to scrape. Definately not a winter car, but beats all other cars ive owned in fun. Overall, a great car.

GOOD BUT COULD BE BETTER
By CORY G on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

VERY GOOD LOOKING EXTERIOR. INTERIOR COULD USE A NEWER AND MORE ADVANCED DESIGN.I LIVE IN OHIO SO WINTERS HERE AREN'T THE GREATEST AND SURPRISINGLY THE FEW TIMES I DID HAVE TO TAKE IT IN THE SNOW, THE CAR DID VERY WELL.BETTER THAN MY TRUCK IN FACT.THE 4.6L MOTOR RUNS THROUGH ALL THE GEARS GREAT EXCEPT 4TH GEAR IS A LITTLE SLUGGISH. BUT AM HAPPY WITH THE LOOK AND PERFORMANCE OF MY NEW MUSTANG.

The Only True American Muscle Car
By Ford man 427 on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own a 2004 Mustang GT Premium and it is the best car I have ever driven in my life. I drive it back and forth to work everyday and I couldnt ask for more out of a car. I love to drive even more because I have a car that most young people envy to have. I recommend that anyone who wants a car that is absolutely fun to drive and as comfortable as you can expect I recommend the Mustang for 2004. The only true American Muscle Car left.