2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Good Car for me
By kari74 on 10/29/04 09:23 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have always liked the Ford Mustang. My first and second cars were both Mustangs. Although I am somewhat unhappy with the 2004 (I could not afford the GT), I have more good to say about it than bad. I enjoy driving it daily to and from work. Acceleration is quick with the manual transmission and gas mileage is still pretty good for a V-6. The seats aren't the best, but I'm not uncomfortable in them.

Fun to Drive
By maddbinky74 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first sports car and I love it! My Mustang and I get the attention of everyone around us. The ride is a bit rough, but it's worth it. Thank you Ford for keeping the Mustang around for me and my family to enjoy.

Not too bad
By kmob on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Nice looking and even a better price. Fun to drive...no doubt. Horsepower is ok but I would always like more. The only complaint is gas mileage. Not even close to what the window sticker says. Wouldn't mind the gas mileage i am getting if it had more power. Overall, a good inexpensive sports car.

Nice looking car for decent $
By art_vandelay on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Needed affordability and hopefully reliability for as little money as possible, while still having something attractive and fun to drive. The car looks great and is indeed fun to drive, and I got a killer deal! Could have probably gotten more features on a Mazda3 or even a Chevy Cavalier for the same money, but will certainly enjoy driving and owning a Mustang much more than either of those cars.

Bang For The Buck
By bang4thebuck on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I've had several new Porschs, Bmw's. Vintage Jags, Masarati, This mustang will be my teenage daughters first car in 3 years I love this lil' car it is fun to drive, the rag top is a good rush and it's for cheap for what you get the bang for the buck is good. It's smooth on the highway-I have the 6 cyl (so my daugher doesn't have over the top HP) it cruizes at 80+ smooth and easy. I read the editors negative comments on the interior finish -and really disagree --it's fine.

a good car
By shaneca on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

i love my 2004 mustang. it is fun to drive and it looks great. it rides great, gets ok gas milage and my kids love too. its just an all around great car. i would not drive anything else!

mustang sally
By arobrod on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

nice and easy, i work for the dealership

Love it
By brodeur2002 on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

So far i've driven the car 1,000 miles and all I can say is that the car has plenty of power for a V6 and overall is one of the best cars i've ever purchased. THe interior has been around since 1994, which is a very long time, but Ive never owned a mustang before, so its like brand new to me. Its fast, reliable, and for the price its definitely worth it.

The Mustang that Kicks
By cyclingsc on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I was very impressed with the power of the V6 engine Ford has in these cars. It has all the power you could want! The car overall is very stylish and gets lots of attention.

red pony
By jim ward on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

car runs great. one problem though, drivers side window leaks slightly when run through car wash. repair needed