2003 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: There is no other pony car....

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

There is no other pony car....period!
By 03 GT 04 Mach1 on

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Waited 30 years for the experience! I bought her brand new 5 years ago, never regreted a day. The mileage is fine for this kind of car. Just add on some simple bolt on parts and the power picks up even more. It is a premium GT Coupe, so the leather seats make it comfortable on long trips. It has been totally reliable...even the battery is still original. She is pampered..yes, but it takes all I dish out, the (Traction Control light) comes on a lot. That tells you how hard I can be. 25 miles highway, 20 around town. After all these years I love driving it everyday. We love it so much we also now own an 04 Mach1. Keep those new Camaros and Challengers coming out, they'll make a splash and disappear.

64-66 Retro looks, reliability. Plenty of aftermarket add ons, inside and out. And can be personalised, even though there are a lot of ponies out there. Fun to drive everyday. Can't beat it!

I've tried but can't think of anything, except after washing,it's hard to dry,as water keeps seeping out in some areas after you wipe it down. That's it.