The Mighty GT Steed still reigns
By bfraz on
2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
After a 2000 LX convert, I recenty got a brand new GT convertible, B-B-B - got a great deal over the web. I still wish there was abit more effort put into the interior design the leather seats are far more comfortable than the cloth ones I had. The difference between the 190 HP 3.8 and the 260 HP 4.6 is very nice. The car handles incredibly well right out of the factory - the feel of the LX and the GT canno be compared; I hate to say it but the LX handles more like the tyoical US car, even with rear- wheeel drive. The GT truly "handles the road." I love my little Pony car, there's nothing else like it available for the money today. It is a legend.
Favorite Features
Bullit Mag Wheels, road hugging suspension, excellent sound system (should have gotten the MP3 player) and nice powertrain performace profile - and one very pretty vehicle. The convertible is fun for the whoe family.
Suggested Improvements
I'd lower her out of the factory at least .5", get a little more back seat leg room somehow, and I'd focus a bit on making the interior a little zippier.