I love it!
By 03stangboy on
2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)
I purchased my 2003 V6 Coupe in Nov 2004, with only 17000 miles on it. It is now May 2006 and I've put nearly 22000 miles on it since I bought it. Not a single problem has shown up. Nothing has broken. I change my oil regularly and service my air filter when necessary. I get great performance for my uses. I'm a college student, and driving home on the holidays is such a joy in my Mustang. I think its a GREAT car for anyone. Mine is black, so it has definitely forced me to learn about proper car care and I'm glad for it. I've entered several local car shows and everyone who looks at my car compliments me on how clean it is. The Mustang V6 is a great car for anyone!
Favorite Features
I love the Mach 460 sound system. It really surprises people who ride in my car. They don't expect a Mustang that ISN'T a GT to have such a great sound system, but it does! I also love the design. Its such a great, edgy look that I think really works for the Mustang. The interior is pleasant as well
Suggested Improvements
I would only suggest a little more power, but with so many aftermarket parts available for this model Mustang, more power is very easy to achieve on your own.