2003 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I finally got a Mustang GT

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Convertible (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

I finally got a Mustang GT
By Flip2003 on

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I always wanted one since highschool. Now in my 30's I finally got one. Tradition and Realability is the reason why I bought one. If you want power on the road, get one. If you want others to see who is driving next to them at a stop light, get one. If your tired of paying crazy money for a simple tune-up or maintanence for your foreign car, get one. If you want style, elagance, and very expensive car, get a Mercedes or a Jaguar. My past cars were all foreign- Mercedes, Jaguar, Acura, Maxima, and a Jetta. This is my first American Car and baby, I love it!

The exterior, Mach 1000 Sound System, Air-conditioning, power convertable, and of course the engine.

With the upgraded sound system, there is no trunk space Like to see a bigger trunk if thats possible The upgraded interior package that came with my car is very nice but if the Mustang is going to compete with these stylist convertables, then improving this area would be desirable.