2003 Ford Mustang 3.8L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Ford makes very good cars

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Premium Coupe (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

Ford makes very good cars
By legodaddy on

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm extremely happy with the reliability with my Ford Mustang. I have not had one single thing go wrong on my car since I bought it last November 2002 and I have close to 30,000 miles on it already. I have nothing to complain about with this car except for one annoying problem that listed under suggested improvements. The car is comfortable, rides smooth, performs well, and looks sexy.

Favorite Features

Six CD Changer with 460watts of power, the systems rocks!!!! The Air Conditioning is cold in the summer, and I love the cruise control, also the power express down on the drivers side window is great for the tolls on the parkway. Gauges are all well located.

Suggested Improvements

Make the seat belts a little easier to use, they sometimes get tangled and come out of the plastic seat clip on the top of the seat. The driver's seatbelt seems to be twisted. I untwisted it but now doesn't retract properly, will note this to Ford on my return visit for 30k checkup.