2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Really good
By casperballer on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The 2002 Ford mustang is a great car choice. I love the great suspension it has and the looks I get when I am driving my car. It is a great car to show off with.

The Truth About The Cobra
By DaBearshhh on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The Cobra is FAST. Handling is typical for American sports cars. If you are over 6 foot, You'll be aching in the Cobra, due to the visibilty or lack there of and the leg room........... as you will with all Mustang models. The stick is stiff and the 390HP will seem unbeatable unless you decide to go against a Vet. Stick with the GT or Mack 1 model until the Cobra gets to 420HP or higher.

2003 Cobra - Ultimate Mustang
By gm056 on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

It's frightenlingly quick! Excellent acceleration with handling and braking to match. Congratulations to SVT for providing the "average Joe" with an affordable performance car that can go toe to toe with the likes of BMW's fabulous M3. It's great knowing I have NOTHING TO PROVE. There are but two American "production" automobiles that can out perform my Cobra. They are the Viper and Corvette Z06. Both outstanding cars that deserve every accolade accorded them. In the "Bang for the Buck" catagory, however, my Cobra beats them both, handily.

03 Cobra
By Coley on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

It is an awesome car! Everything I expected and more!

One Bad Cobra
By blucobra03 on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I read all the stories about this car before actually driving it and I have to say they can't come close to the exhilaration felt when accelerating. I've owned everything from a 70 Boss Mustang to Chevelle SS and Trans Am, but this car is just plain muscle. When thrown in with the creature comforts of A/C, Mach Stereo and CD player, it's just as much fun as anyone could hope for. I've even owned a 2001 Z06. It was a nice car as well, but it's a different feeling when you get behind the wheel of the Cobra. SVT finally got it right folks. I applaud their efforts.

awesome car ford
By jkas on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

great to drive rides like a dream fast as all hell love to leave my friends in the dust

It's a BLAST !!!!!
By Rob03 on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This car has so much power. Press the pedal to WOT and your head is snapped back into the headrest. If you buy this car you can't go wrong. It is a lot of bang for the buck. Way to go Ford you have a real winner here.