2003 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Stang Convertibles Rule!
By AShau68 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love all convertibles, but nothing carries the pizzaz of a Stang Convertible. Ours is a Redfire Metallic with two tone leather interior. Big V8 with a savvy 5 speed transmission. Plenty of power, but more importantly, it's distinctly American and a hoot to drive. At the Sonic, everybody, and I mean everybody, looks at this car, not the other so- called convertibles. Stangs rule!

ITZ TIGHT AS HELL
By KRYSTAL on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE IT LOTZ :)

Awsomness
By Jersey on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Mustangs are the best cars ever made

Great car
By redstang on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first convertible, and I love it. It has plenty of power for me and is a real head turner, especially with the top down. I love it's sporty and sexy style.

IT'S FUN TO DRIVE
By JACK MALLOY on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

THIS CAR, WHILE NOT TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE GIVES THE DRIVER AND EDGE IN PARACTICALLY ALL SITUATIONS, VS. HIGH PRICES COMPETITIVE CONVERTS , SURE GETSA A KICK OUT OF LEAVING THIS FAT HOGS IN TAHE DUST, COMPARITRATIVELY SPEAKING. OF COURSE , ONE DOESN'T TACKLE A PORCHE, OR THE LIKE, ANWAY, IT;S A INEXPENSIVE , NICE CAR. CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THE CARAMERO BIT THE DUST.

Mustang
By New York Jeff on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very very fun car to drive. Gas miliage is not that great, but you can't expect much from a V8. Tremendous amount of power.

Pony Treck'n On the River
By JMiculka on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Call it a mid life crisis, but after two family sedans and an SUV, it was time to return to a sports car. I had owned a 'Vette in my younger days, but marriage and a family brought changes to my lifestyle. Now that they are nearly grown, my hands yearned to grasp the wheel of a sports car. Not quiet being able to afford a 'Vette and still having two kids currently at home, the Ford Mustang GT convertible was my choice.

Fun car!
By Mikey444 on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2000 Mustang Convt for one year now. It's a fun car to drive. I love having a convertible. Great exterior design, but again interior design. Lots of aftermarket accessories available. The car itself gives me a mediocre driving impression. Strong V6 though. However, it has poor wet weather traction. I would recommend it to someone who like a an affordable, fun, nice looking couple/convertible.

A Fun Vehicle
By JaycenRose on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I totally love my car! It is a convertible and I use it all the time since I live in Southern CA. It handles really well and I enjoy the six CD disc changer.

Bubba
By Ken Moran on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is extremely fun to drive! Not to mention that it looks absolutely wonderful. Another feature that I enjoy is its sound!