Used 2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

ToplessStang
By Sabster

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We were looking for something more fun to drive for the weekends than our family mini-van. Decided on a fully loaded GT convertible. Back seats are not bad for a 1 and 5 year old. Sunny weekends are a blast now. Got the Mach 1000 system for when the kids aren't along for the ride :)

Oh what an exhaust sound. Chrome 17 inch mags. Power and pretty good ride for a sports car. Best feature ---The way it makes you feel with the top down.

More power (can never have to much).

I finally got a Mustang GT
By Flip2003

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I always wanted one since highschool. Now in my 30's I finally got one. Tradition and Realability is the reason why I bought one. If you want power on the road, get one. If you want others to see who is driving next to them at a stop light, get one. If your tired of paying crazy money for a simple tune-up or maintanence for your foreign car, get one. If you want style, elagance, and very expensive car, get a Mercedes or a Jaguar. My past cars were all foreign- Mercedes, Jaguar, Acura, Maxima, and a Jetta. This is my first American Car and baby, I love it!

The exterior, Mach 1000 Sound System, Air-conditioning, power convertable, and of course the engine.

With the upgraded sound system, there is no trunk space Like to see a bigger trunk if thats possible The upgraded interior package that came with my car is very nice but if the Mustang is going to compete with these stylist convertables, then improving this area would be desirable.

Great Deal
By Da Gimp

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I went into the dealership with a fixed price on my mind. (the invoice) I was able to get the actual invoice price from the internet. With that and the offer of $3000 I was able to get this beauty for 20,000 total financed. (360/month) The car was actually for my Wofe who just got a new job and I had promised her a new car, especially the Mustang since that is what she always wanted. She loves it, I love it, its fun to drive and has enough power to show off (sparingly) on the highway. I would recommend this honey to anyone, especially for those car enthusiasts.

Engine, Traction on Corners and handling. The convertible is great, just have to wait until spring next year to use it.

The seats feel almost too much of a bucket. The controls for the stereo are sometime difficult to get to when driving or shifting in traffic.

Great value for a convertible
By Flicka

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you don't require the power of the GT, this car should work for you. Total blast to drive - no regrets on giving up the practical sedan for this one.

Great looking car! Handles well and feels solidly built. 6 CD in-dash stereo very nice.

Greater horsepower in the V6. Electric seat controls for passenger seat.

con queso
By Joseph23

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very good car better than I expected Ill probably stay with mustangs for the next several years. I REALLY like the new mustang!

• SUV