2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim - Consumer Reviews

Mach 1 Premuim 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual - (51 reviews )
Mach On
By Mach Man on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Car is a blast to drive, the Torch Red with the shaker are attention grabbers.

Love the Mach1
By beavis on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a vehicle that is a pleasure to drive. If you like power it will always put a smile on your face. Don't expect to put passangers in the back but thats not really what this car was made for. This car is also a major attention grabber ( Azure Blue) everyone from all walks of life just have to get a look.

Much Better...
By Hexxman on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, handles great, a real head turner...

This Is "One Bad Hoss"
By Big C on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my second Mustang. I traded my 1999 GT for this Stang and although I regretted getting rid of it, I couldn't resist this MACH I. This Hoss likes to run. The ride is much improved, quieter, and the bigger brakes and traction control really improves handling. The shaker hood and low V8 rumble turns a lot of heads. This car has a "Don't mess with me" kind of look to it. The only problems I've found was a non- functional windshield washer pump and a cracked headlamp cover, which were promptly replaced my local ford dealership.

This Is "One Bad Hoss"
By big c on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Mah 1
By dag on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

As a sprots car lover i had to try out the Mach1. I wasent disappointed at all. The 300+ horsepower as well as the speed and the control makes it feel like a good racing car game. You have to utleast test drive it to know what it feels like.

This car cures mid-life crisis
By fishboy on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Abundant low-end torque makes this modern day musclecar run off the line like a scalded dog. The big blocks of yester-year only wish they could match this car in terms of perfomance, comfort and amenities. To put in in perspective: This car has the same acceleration stats as the 1986 Lambourghini Countach 5000s. Nuff said.

crappola
By romulus on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

in shop 4 times in first two months

2003 Mach 1
By joydog on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After owning 6 Toyota's and a BMW, none of them compare to the 2003 Mach 1. One test drive and a few hours at the dealership and the car was mine. Now, I'm trying to talk my wife into selling her BMW and buying one too.

Perfect Road Warrior
By Steven N on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premuim Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When I first bought the car I was deciding between the Mach 1 or the 03 Cobra. I chose the Mach 1 mainly because of the lower cost and I liked the fact that it was non-supercharged. I love this car and am extremely glad I bought it. It can easily eat up any camaro and with a little work corvettes too. I havn't ran it on the track yet so I am not sure of what it runs number wise.