2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2003 Mach 1
By Todd091870 on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car, tons of power and fun to drive. Diffenately recommend

review with less than 200 miles.....
By muscle-car-fan on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Got a deal I couldn't pass up; a new 2003 Mach 1 in Azure Blue, 5 Speed with the IUP for $23,500 before tax and license. Love the look of the car and the engine. The only thing I really don't like is the interior; it's pretty cheap looking except the leather seats which are comfortable and supportive. Nothing like the shaker hood! The Cobra is significantly faster, but to me, it doesn't look as sharp.

What a car
By Paul B on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Test drove about 8 performance cars and this car just fit me. Performance per dollar can not be beat. Mach 1's seats are some of the most comfortable I have set in. Ride is actually pretty good for the type of car. Rated at 305 hp, though most are getting much more when dynoing them. The car blew mw away.

AWESOME RIDE
By usfed on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I traded in a new 2003 Turbo Beetle for this vehicle. I do not regret doing so! Nice interior and I love the basket leather and styling. It is a rocket! The blue color attracts much attention. I constantly have people approach asking about this car. It is cool too that it only will take the good stuff for gas. It would get it anyway! 25 miles per gallon on the freeway is not bad for a muscle car like this. The shaker hood is too cool and makes the car. I was considering the cobra but the Mach 1 looks better and is fast enough for the street. Especially with this color. Ford, keep this blue color exclusive to the Mach 1!!

I love my '03 Mach 1
By Austyn on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I waited 2 years for them to decide to build this car. Aanother 7 months to build mine. It's my daily driver. I love it. Has had only minor issues which Ford has immediately taken care of. I have an Azure Blue 5 spd and wouldn't trade it for anything (except maybe the '04 Competition Orange Mach 1). The gas mileage isn't bad, it does require premium, but I knew that when I bought it. Shifts smoothly, sounds beautiful. Super comfortable ride.

Adam's Review
By NMBR1ITALIANARM on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 2003 Mach one is hot. It turns heads everwhere I go. Its a blast to drive. i rate it a 9 out of ten. It loses a point because its one hell of a gass guzzler.

Disappointed with Ford Motor Co
By Jerry Naramore on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Love the car, but after only 318 miles, had to put a new motor in the car. Car was pampered and not driven hard for these 318 miles. The timing slipped and ruined the motor. Now it is not "orginal". Ford did not do anything to help me with this. I bought this car to sit on, now I feel the future value of the car has been diminished because it is not "original".

03 Shaker
By sadigirl on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I traded in a paid off 2003 V.W. 1.8 turbo for this. I have no regrets. It is so fun to drive and looks great. It has been to the shop a few times, but what new car does not have a problem.

Awesome retro car
By SchMACH Good on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I had a 99 GT and loved every minute of driving and owning it until I saw a Torch Red Mach 1 roll off the truck and I had to have it. Kudos to Ford for actually making the shaker hood functional. Too often all we see is this cosmetic inserts in the hood and side scoops which leave you asking why? This car is incredible. The power is great and the retro features aren't overdone, but a nice touch. If you're one who likes to turns heads on the street, this car is a great buy.

The best Mach Ford ever built!
By Machman on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Pretty much the perfect Mustang in every way. It has plenty of power, Retro styling, luxiorious interior, great handling and brakes. I have no complaints. I have met several people who own this car as well and they agree with me 100%!!! I also own a '93 LX 5.0 and it was NOTHING like this Mach!! PERFECT!!!