Used 2003 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

blue mustang
By admansurfin

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the top is a little load and it would have been nice to have the option of pass side power seat. rear windows from time to time need to be adjusted. this car though is the best bang for the buck when it comes to fun and power. word to the wise check insurance rates out before buying..

POWER and looks you get in the pony car from all ages. top down radio up. what else can you say. It's a MUSTANG

The back windows in the convertiable. Need little help staying on track. The top is a little louder then I would like it to be..

buy one
By mhs

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought a car could be this much fun. You get lots of attention also.

Handling around turns is great. The Mach stereo is fantastic. Leather interior is very comfortable. Affordable.

2003 Mustang Convertible STD
By Mike5

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 2nd Mustang I have owned, the first being a 01 Mustang Conv. It's simply the best 4 seater convertible for the money. The car looks great with the top down and the auto top is easy to use and opens quickly. It has enough power to be fun but not dangerous. It's a solid smooth ride which is exceptional for convertibles.

The 5-speed manual adds alot to the peppyness of the engine. Learn to drive stick, it's worth it.

A little more pizazz in the interior would be nice. Some features that are standard on other vehicles aren't on this one.

2003 Mach 1-- By Mike
By Mike Sheets

2003 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Only driven about 500 miles in 10 months get's lots of attention.Love the way it drives.Just love the car.Wish it had 6- speed transmission.

shaker scoop,interior,paint color,azure blue,

Change Transmission to a 6 speed,needs wider wheels and tires,super charger would be nice.

I love my '03 Mach 1
By Austyn

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I waited 2 years for them to decide to build this car. Aanother 7 months to build mine. It's my daily driver. I love it. Has had only minor issues which Ford has immediately taken care of. I have an Azure Blue 5 spd and wouldn't trade it for anything (except maybe the '04 Competition Orange Mach 1). The gas mileage isn't bad, it does require premium, but I knew that when I bought it. Shifts smoothly, sounds beautiful. Super comfortable ride.

The customizable driver's seat, the amazing comfort of the seats, good standard stereo and of course the looks and comments!

Bring back the 5.0! The only other suggestions I have, offer rear window louvers as an option, bring back the "grabber" colors, and maybe an auto darkening rear view mirror w/ temp display...just because that would be cool.