2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
A kick in the pants...
By usa1 on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is a load of fun. I can still get my two children in the back and actually enjoy the drive. The V8 power with a manual is fun and never gets dull. With big discounts and rebates, this car is a deal right now for bang for the buck. I got my V8 GT for less than $20K and I have all the features I could want.

Sweet shiny pony
By jagger on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm 43 and this is my second Mustang. First one, I bought new in 1981, and it was a tragedy from day one. This 03 car, although just the base model, has plenty of punch for my purposes. Yes, I'd have liked the V8, but I have a perfect driving record in spite and the big engine would inevitably put points on my record. I'm 6-2 and 220, but the car has plenty of leg room. I do have to pop the steering wheel up to get my legs under it, but once in, it's really comfortable. The car hit 110mph over the weekend-- on a track, of course!--with no problem. Best part is, I got it NEW for less than 13 grand with a 4.7 interest rate. All in all, quite happy.

Cant get enough.
By skstang on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Excellent power, great looks, nice sounding stereo. Must change out the exhaust. Sounds like a Taurus stock. Handles great

step on it
By bobki on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Much more power than my old 98 Z28 camaro it would kick its but in the quarter mile. Also the size is nice when parking

Great fun car
By thedutt on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

you cannot get a faster more fun convertible car for less than 80Gs...

Mustang
By IM on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best time of a day is when I drive my Mustang GT convertible. I love it.

New Mustang Buyer
By internetke on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Highly reliable. Only a few minor problems in the first 15K miles. Fun to drive, great for long and short trips.

A real looker!
By tersian on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This Mustang body style is my favorite of the last 30 years. I can't stop just staring at the car. I was going to buy a truck, then a VW, but I decided to test drive the GT, and I was hooked. For the price, you can't get any better pony car anymore. With lots of aftermarket goodies, you can easily make one of these 300hp+, which is good enough for me for a daily driver.

Awesome Choice
By spell99 on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I spent a lot of time doing research on many makes of new cars and none offered the level of features for the money that the Mustang did. It is a great car!!!

best bang
By cobra on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

You can't buy a faster machine for less money. You can't find a machine with as much hidden potential for twice the price. Mine has 375 hp at rear wheels totally stock. Thats approximatly 440 hp at the flywheel. Add a chip and a smaller blower pulley with a cat back exhaust and a cool air intake kit (less than $1000 bucks if you do it yourself), and 475 hp at the rear wheels is easy.