2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
My Stang....
By JanPav on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I am 47 years old and am probably going thru a midlife crisis. I bought the Mustang yesterday. Crisis over!!! Plus my 17 year old thinks I am totally the greatest!. LOVE the car!!!! Maroon with gray interior. How great is that!

america's pony car.
By arfies on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

nothing more fun to drive on a sunny afternoon or cruisin on a saturday night.midnight black,shiny like a quiet pond,what looks better?although the engineers missed the boat on the speed controlled volume control for the radio. the suspension has come a long way,better handling,great body styling, and affordable.

BLAHHH
By BLAHBLAHBLAHPOOP on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE MY MUSTANG!!!

MY STANG
By ANGELO on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

THE STANG IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THE STANG MAKES ME FEEL WHEN I DRVE IT ONLY THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WAS 18 AGAIN THE STANG HAS GREAT POWER FOR A 3.8 AND HAS A SMOOTH RIDE EVEN AT 115MPH NO SHAKES AT THAT HIGH SPEED AND ITS ALSO GREAT ON GAS

a fullfilled wish
By Kay Norris on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2003 Mustang, I have wanted one all my life and am not at all disappointed. It has supurb handling ability as well as style and class. Easy to manuvre and good gas milage.

love the car
By samntha on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

love this car. it is the best car ever and i am really glad to have it.

I dunno
By Alix Trimmer on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love it! The car is awesome and is so comfortable to drive.

Awesome
By Dani419 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! It's great looking, great to drive and turns heads. Get the extra features on it and it's a car to love forever.

Redfire Stang
By Roger Rocket on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is one of the nicest looking small coupes on the market. Enough power with the V6 to satisfy most drivers. Suspension's a bit rough but was to be expected. Gotta go with leather seating surfaces to increase comfort. Great gas mileage. Sound system won't get cranked up beyond level 4, unless you want to lose your hearing. Like the speed/volume adjustment. Limited storage space, but the fold-down rear seats give you more versatility. Cup holders are exactly where you need them and no fancy opening or fold-out functions that complicate matters. Handles real well and small enough to park just about anywhere.

hot sports coupe
By ndotym on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Since day 1 it has not surprise me on the great performance and handling, the 8cyl are fast but the six really outshine on the handling side just a blast to drive thru the cyn. ford needs to include the rear swaybar or atleast a option, added mine and now its a perfect sports coupe.