2003 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Deal
By Da Gimp on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I went into the dealership with a fixed price on my mind. (the invoice) I was able to get the actual invoice price from the internet. With that and the offer of $3000 I was able to get this beauty for 20,000 total financed. (360/month) The car was actually for my Wofe who just got a new job and I had promised her a new car, especially the Mustang since that is what she always wanted. She loves it, I love it, its fun to drive and has enough power to show off (sparingly) on the highway. I would recommend this honey to anyone, especially for those car enthusiasts.

Great value for a convertible
By Flicka on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you don't require the power of the GT, this car should work for you. Total blast to drive - no regrets on giving up the practical sedan for this one.

con queso
By Joseph23 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very good car better than I expected Ill probably stay with mustangs for the next several years. I REALLY like the new mustang!

2004 MUSTANG GT CONVERT.
By KJEHLE on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

SEATS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE.DESPITE THE SMALL INTERIOR THE FEEL IS ROOMY.HORSEPOWER IS MORE THAN SATISFACTORY FROM THE 4.6 LTR V-8.VERY FAST.

blue mustang
By admansurfin on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the top is a little load and it would have been nice to have the option of pass side power seat. rear windows from time to time need to be adjusted. this car though is the best bang for the buck when it comes to fun and power. word to the wise check insurance rates out before buying..

2003 Mustang Convertible STD
By Mike5 on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 2nd Mustang I have owned, the first being a 01 Mustang Conv. It's simply the best 4 seater convertible for the money. The car looks great with the top down and the auto top is easy to use and opens quickly. It has enough power to be fun but not dangerous. It's a solid smooth ride which is exceptional for convertibles.

True Blue Parchment GT Premium Conv
By Bob Durkee on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car was fun to drive stock, but I needed more. After a few "inexpensive" MODS it is now really fun to drive. Add on's include Magna-Flow Cat back exhaust, Steeda Under-Drive pulleys, Steeda Tri-Axe short throw shifter, C&L 85mm MAF with TrueFlow intake pipe, K&N air filter. 3.73 Ford Performance gear in the rear- end. These were only a 1,500$ investment and really woke up my GT!

2003 Mustang Convertible
By HappyDissonance on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car for about 2 months, but it has been an amazing experience since I bought it. I've recently upgraded the exhaust system to a set of Flowmasters and they even make the car more sweet to drive. The only qualm I have is that my back seat and trunk are tiny.

Love Our Convertible
By Stace on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We love everything about our mustang. It handles great, and is lots of fun!

cars
By Minniecarp on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new car it is everything I ever wanted