2003 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
The Mighty GT Steed still reigns
By bfraz on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After a 2000 LX convert, I recenty got a brand new GT convertible, B-B-B - got a great deal over the web. I still wish there was abit more effort put into the interior design the leather seats are far more comfortable than the cloth ones I had. The difference between the 190 HP 3.8 and the 260 HP 4.6 is very nice. The car handles incredibly well right out of the factory - the feel of the LX and the GT canno be compared; I hate to say it but the LX handles more like the tyoical US car, even with rear- wheeel drive. The GT truly "handles the road." I love my little Pony car, there's nothing else like it available for the money today. It is a legend.

my dream
By sticman on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Since wanting a GT since I was a kid.. This is everything I wanted.. The seats fit like a glove and everything fits my size perfectly.. Red lights are great.. The open highway is even better... Plenty of power to enjoy.

This car rocks
By Dr F on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Beautiful car, great ride. I havo no major complaints here. I love mt 2003 GT Premium Convertible

Reliable as an 85 Hyundai
By Justin B. on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned 2 Mustangs, a 00 V6 which had no problems, and a 01 GT which was towed 7 times (in 1.5 years), had the T45 trans replaced (trans seized at 50, which shattered the clutch. It felt like I'd jammed the brakes on at max strength, I'm lucky I wasnt in traffic. Warranty was denied cost me 4500), the car refused to start 5 times (in 4 of the cases the engine wasnt turning over, battery only died once), torque converter failed, a fuel pump gave out, brakes (disks) needed to be replaced. Also note the steering wheel can lock in such a way that a pin blocks the key from turning, if this happens to you try turning the steering wheel until it lets you turn the key.

step on it
By bobki on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Much more power than my old 98 Z28 camaro it would kick its but in the quarter mile. Also the size is nice when parking

Mustang
By IM on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best time of a day is when I drive my Mustang GT convertible. I love it.

Great sports car--- and affordable!!!!!!
By franky l1011 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

fun to own and drive

By Kmlucas89 on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It is the best car money can buy

Ford Mustang GT
By rdarche on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car to drive during the summer...hellish to drive during the winter (snow).

Top down - sunglasses on
By houston on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was looking for a weekend toy, really an excuse to buy a 3rd vehicle. With the SUVs in the driveway, we wanted something a little more fun to drive. We priced and test drove the European convertibles such as BMW, Volvo,Saab and Mercedes. Dealers are pretty proud of these cars in Houston, TX. Just couldn't convince myself that these cars were worth 45-55K. It hit me, why not a Mustang GT convertible. Test drove a GT coupe that afternoon ( no convertibles in stock ) and was hooked. Convertibles came in next week and took one home with us!!! Sweet car and half the price of the Euro boys!!