2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
LOVE my Mustan
By Kirsten on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my dream car in a 2003 Mustang G.T. in redfire, loaded with a great stereo, leather, etc..what a car!! I love driving it everyday!!! Its fast when you want it to be and comfortable for 2 with a good sized trunk...have gotton tons of compliments on it and do not have one complaint..love it!!!!!

Green Blur
By weldermaniac on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

You will get what you pay for. This is not a refined luxury auto, it is a pony car. For around 20k you will be hard pressed to find anything with the power and fun of a v8 stang. Yeah it will step out on you if give her a little nudging but will return quickly. Just don't expect to drive this thing in the snow

I Love My GT!
By Deborah Brown on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It gets great gas mileage on the highways. It handles great as well.

03'Mustang GT Coupe
By Misstang on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My Mustang is an all around fun car. It's a good car for a gilr lokking for speed as well as handling. Not a family car by all means. 5-speed manual tranny, is fun as well. I would not drive an automatic Stang. I owned a 96' Mustang before i bought this one.

Very fun to drive
By kirra on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car! I'm starting to modify it. Can't wait to see what will come of it.

2003 Mustang GT Premium
By Daniel A on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car to own and drive. Very hard to keep it under 100mph. Looks are unbelievable. Very aggresive. Gas mileage could be better and it probably would be if I didnt beat on it so much. Had no problems with it whatsoever. Car currently has 10,500 miles.

American Muscle
By paulie walnuts on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Excellent value for the money. Super fun to drive. One of the ONLY true American sports cars left. Also, Newins Bayshore Ford is a Great dealer, they provided EXCELLENT service and the best price out there. Thanks... :-)

mustangs
By mdw on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have had my car for only 9 months and it has been in the shop 4 times within a month for the rear end going out! Now, It is going back for the 5th time for the same thing! I can take it in and then get it back and within a week it is going back! The rear end continues to pour oil out and it has a very bad burning odor!!!!! I will say that I have bought a LEMON and the dealeship is NO help!!!!!

2003 Mach 1-- By Mike
By Mike Sheets on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Only driven about 500 miles in 10 months get's lots of attention.Love the way it drives.Just love the car.Wish it had 6- speed transmission.

A hoot to drive
By Ford Fan II on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

If you're in the market for a new Mustang get the GT. The additional money spent is well worth it. The car's ride is smooth. Those that say it isn't must have gone from an Accord to a Mustang. I traded in a 2002 Explorer Sport and the ride quality is much better in the Mustang. Passing in traffic is nothing less than confident. Where else can you spend around 24-25K and get a kick-in-the- pants acceleration. Plus, the aftermarket parts choices are near endless. A supercharger, exhaust and some cosmetic work will be done in the future.