Used 2003 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

What more can you ask for
By Whartonmb

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. Economical purchase, and great fuel economy. Have added flowmasters, MAF, and 75mm throttle body. Car hauls, and still gets 22+ miles per gallon. Fun, fun, fun.

Driving experience. Lots of rumble plus better handling than my 1989 fox body Mustang.

N/A

Great Fun!
By banderss

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After driving a Corolla for several years of commuting it was time to get back to a fun car. I owned a '99 Mustang so I know this was what I wanted again. In the past 6 months I have relished in my renewed love affair with this car. You just can't get this kind of performance for the money anymore. Really get on it and you can get the tires spinning even going into 3rd gear...loads of fun!

Powerful and awesome sounding V8. Leather seats. Sound system. Looks.

Better seats (lateral support). Independent rear suspension. Slightly higher gears in rear end (3.55 for example likw the Mach 1).

Worth Every Penny
By Greg

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Had it about 5 months and love it. I am really a Chevy man and thought about the Camaro, but wanted something with a back seat for small kids (8 & 11). Overall, I'm completely satisfied. My wife loves her minivan and didn't understand why I wanted a sports car, but now she's feelin' it. I'm in my 30s and didn't want another commuter vehicle; I wanted something different. The Mustang suits me very well. If you're looking for more refinement, try the '05.

V8, leather, Mach stereo, 5 speed, handling, exhaust, wheels.

Better seat belt retractors, 30 more horsepower, smoother tranny, lighter clutch, sunroof, XM radio.

Great Driving
By George

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost 2 years. Had to have one transmission put in, other than that no problems. Go to car shows and even took 3rd place with it. It runs great.

V 8 power and 5 speed transmission.

More power and heated seats.

2003 Mustang GT
By Ricardo Salinas

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Everyday I enjoy driving around in my 03 Mustang GT even though sometimes it's hard to stay below the speed limit.

The exterior body and the leather seats.

Lower stance.