2003 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mustang Amore
By Tuneman on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive. Performance is superior. Reliability has been great. I actually own a 1998 Mustang GT convertible with 51000 miles, so I know of what I speak. Very comfortable for a sports car. I still get lots of stares and thumbs up when I drive.

Great ride...
By TanMan on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car especially when you live in Southern California and drive with the top down most of the year! Love the way it handles, although I wish the GT suspension wasn't as hard riding...especially over country roads. Some minor rattles, but this is a convertible. A real plus is that the V-8 engine uses regular fuel! That is a big savings just in itself! Would definitely buy another down the road!

Stang Convertibles Rule!
By AShau68 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love all convertibles, but nothing carries the pizzaz of a Stang Convertible. Ours is a Redfire Metallic with two tone leather interior. Big V8 with a savvy 5 speed transmission. Plenty of power, but more importantly, it's distinctly American and a hoot to drive. At the Sonic, everybody, and I mean everybody, looks at this car, not the other so- called convertibles. Stangs rule!

Amazing
By kekaimalu8889 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this Car it Has everything you could ask for in a Car. From the performance to the Thrill it's an all over Win

Awsomness
By Jersey on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Mustangs are the best cars ever made

Mustang
By New York Jeff on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very very fun car to drive. Gas miliage is not that great, but you can't expect much from a V8. Tremendous amount of power.

Bubba
By Ken Moran on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is extremely fun to drive! Not to mention that it looks absolutely wonderful. Another feature that I enjoy is its sound!

03 GT Convertible
By Jon Ross on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun To Drive.... Like back in the 50's and 60's.

03 stang
By james motto on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i was very impressed with this vehice for price and performance its worth it.True muscle car!

I LOVE MY NEW TRIPLE BLACK GT
By Heather T on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just got my new 2003 Mustang GT Premium. It is awesome. It is a triple black convertable. It has every option and what options they are...it has the Mach 1000 6 disc in dash and what a system...it is well worth the $1300.00 for the option. It is so loud. The exhaust is excellent as well it has chrome exhaust that matches the 17 inch chrome rims. It sounds great...who needs a flow master when you have this car. Although I have only had it for 2 days...I am in love....it is my first Mustang and in 2 years from now if it is still awesome and no rattles....I would definately consider another one. totally satisfied so far.