2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Overall an excellent Mustang
By An automatic on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This excellent car is a huge step up from the 1993 GT I owned previously. It is far more refined and much more of an adult car. The handling and power are smoother, the power band broader, the breaking much better, and the manners are calmer. Also, the 1999-up cars have probably the first decent leather seats in the history of Mustangs.

Muscle Car Top 10
By Carlos Jauregui on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my fifth mustang in the past 10 years I never had any problem with it. God Bless the Ford motor company.

My 3rd GT love em but need to be...
By fredstangs on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The mustangs need to be built more solid and stronger, and must have better traction when weather is out. But great car I love it, (needs more horsepower to keep steady and compete with the other muscle cars out there, like japanese and german power!)

zoom zoom
By Bobby on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I traded my 93 5.0 for a 2003 GT premium.This car is faster,handles a little better,and seems to be better built.The brakes are a much needed improvement.Good concept of evolutionary styling.Hard to beat for the money[18,553]with trade and discounts.

best damn car ever
By jama31398 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Had everything out there. Mustang leads the pack!

Mustang#1
By Anel on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Well, the experience that I have with this vehicle is exiting. This is my favorite car, so you can imagine the exitment that it is to drive downtown in the evening and get that cool air.

Fun, but has bugs
By chezchuck on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Good lookin', great sound system in the Mach 1000. As an Old Guy, I love to pull up next to the kids and crank up the base. Fun to drive. Mine came with a manual transmission glitch that, apparently, is fairly common - grinding from 1st to 2nd gear. The mechanics won't acknowledge this, but I've read it on 'stang forums. This needs to be addressed and corrected.

My Stang Experience
By Jacquelyn1981 on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love the car. I mean, its my 4th mustang. Teehee. The sound system definitly improved. The comfort level, I am not so excited on. The back seats are so small either make it bigger or just get rid of them all together. The car gets almost 300 to a tank, if you let it run super low. Driving it though is fun. It handles well. Over all I like the car. The a/c doesnt blow that well either. I would recommend it to someone if they wanted a sporty car that handles well, and inexpensive too.

2003 GT 4.6 V8
By Mustang's forever on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I owned a 1987 GT 5.0 V8 that I though was faster 0-60 untill I hoped into this 2003. Lights out the best GT I ever owned. Rides like a dream and handles GREAT. Thanks Ford...keep up the good work!

Fun Car
By worm on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its not my '67 but its still a blast, the traction control is a pain when driving up a steep wet road, it tends to slip alot uphill. Other than that more power and a better suspension at a lower cost and this car would be perfect. Cant wait for the 05's