2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Fun!
By banderss on 01/20/07 19:46 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After driving a Corolla for several years of commuting it was time to get back to a fun car. I owned a '99 Mustang so I know this was what I wanted again. In the past 6 months I have relished in my renewed love affair with this car. You just can't get this kind of performance for the money anymore. Really get on it and you can get the tires spinning even going into 3rd gear...loads of fun!

Worth Every Penny
By Greg on 11/24/06 12:45 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Had it about 5 months and love it. I am really a Chevy man and thought about the Camaro, but wanted something with a back seat for small kids (8 & 11). Overall, I'm completely satisfied. My wife loves her minivan and didn't understand why I wanted a sports car, but now she's feelin' it. I'm in my 30s and didn't want another commuter vehicle; I wanted something different. The Mustang suits me very well. If you're looking for more refinement, try the '05.

Great Driving
By George on 06/17/06 21:55 PM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost 2 years. Had to have one transmission put in, other than that no problems. Go to car shows and even took 3rd place with it. It runs great.

2003 Mustang GT
By Ricardo Salinas on 03/28/06 15:29 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Everyday I enjoy driving around in my 03 Mustang GT even though sometimes it's hard to stay below the speed limit.

This thing is a monster!
By JimmyJohns on 01/01/06 07:07 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

A true beast of a car! With V8 power flowing through dual Flowmasters this is the best sounding and looking car in town! With a top speed that'S too scary to even test (160+) and take off that will just about set you in the trunk, This car is fun to drive and very fun to own. The Mach 1000 sound system is one of the best I ever heard with a six disc in-dash CD changer and 4 watt amps mounted in the trunk. Go test drive this car, it's so much fun you will laugh out loud, I did!

Love my '03 GT, but ....
By Nathan on 07/31/05 13:04 PM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love the Mustang, but they need to build them better. My car looks great, especially with the chrome wheels. It's fast, handles great, but it does eat gas, which I guess is to be expected. And my car has problems starting once in a while when I start and stop it several times. It doesn't have that instant start that it should. Stereo is great and I love the 6 disc CD. The leather could be nicer, and it gets to be a little uncomfortable driving after a while. I think they should offer more options like heated seats or heads up display or something. The seat belts are no fun for the driver and passenger. It never retracts well and its always getting stuck.

Just Plain Fun
By dbucfan on 01/29/05 21:57 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Most fun I have had driving a car. Since the wife got the minivan for her and our three children, I wanted a car for me. This fits the bill perfectly! Fun to drive, exhaust note is exhilarating, performance is outstanding and it has the potential to do so much more!

Mustang Lover
By ponyxpress on 12/20/04 20:57 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Even though this is only the second Mustang of this body style and the fact the the 05s are out, I love this car. The Mustang has everything that I had been looking for and leaves plenty of options to upgrade to make the car personally yours.

A True American Hot Rod
By Phil Purdin on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It was the end of the year (2003) and I needed a new car. I went shopping without any particular model in mind and ended up with this Mustang GT Coupe. At age 55 I must say this is the most fun I've had for decades. I've been driving those 4-cylinder, gas-saving imports for way too long. The Mustang is sheer fun with great performance. The mileage is as good as my wife's Grand Cherokee straight six, when I keep my foot out of it. It cruises beautifully in the 75-80mph range which makes it tough out here in California with so many 55mph two-lane stretches.

2003 Mustang GT
By R. Eggert on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

If there is any moisture on the road, be very careful. If it snows, leave the car home, it is useless. It won't move in the snow. The power is nice, handling decent on dry ground, car looks good and sounds good. A fair weather car.