2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I love it!
By 03stangboy on 05/15/06 08:03 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2003 V6 Coupe in Nov 2004, with only 17000 miles on it. It is now May 2006 and I've put nearly 22000 miles on it since I bought it. Not a single problem has shown up. Nothing has broken. I change my oil regularly and service my air filter when necessary. I get great performance for my uses. I'm a college student, and driving home on the holidays is such a joy in my Mustang. I think its a GREAT car for anyone. Mine is black, so it has definitely forced me to learn about proper car care and I'm glad for it. I've entered several local car shows and everyone who looks at my car compliments me on how clean it is. The Mustang V6 is a great car for anyone!

MY MUSTANG
By TAMMY on 05/18/05 09:16 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I think that this is a great car. Ever since I knew what a Mustang was I wanted to get one I would recommend it to anyone.

2003 Mustang
By Stang on 03/29/05 16:30 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great car for commuting and medium distance trips. Trunk is surprising large and you have even more room if you drop the rear seats. Added a Flowpath chambered muffler and twin tip extension to give it a little better sound. The V-6 has good power, runs well. The 193 net hp V6 is close to the net hp rating of the 1965's 289 HI-PO model. ( 270 gross hp ). Given an much better auto transmission in the 2003, 0-60 times are actually one second better. Hard pressed to trade this in on 2005, even though they are even faster and handle better.

Red Mustang
By Brooke on 03/03/05 11:24 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

All I have ever dreamed of was a red Mustang! My dream came true in February of '04. I love my Mustang. It is an awesome car, not to mention that it draws so much attention. I love the color the best. Red is my favorite. I love my car and I wouldn't trade it for anything, except another red Mustang!

My Pony
By MizzDezz on 02/08/05 17:26 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I've ever driven and although the new Mustang is awesome, I can't bring myself to give up my 2003. It's fun, fast and the envy of everyone. It's given me NO problems whatsoever and my family members constantly beg me to drive it. It's a V6, but feels like a V8 and is truly a pleasure to drive, even in Southern Cal traffic!

Always reliable
By gareth on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The mustang has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. It has not broken down since it was first leased to someone else in 2002, and it is still putting along at 23000 with only oil changes in its history.

I Love this car
By WildWallula on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I researched and did all my homework before purchasing, and am still happy. What a great American Muscle Car.

Mustang, My Mustang
By Nicole World on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car used from a local dealer with only 7300 miles on it. The engine is in great condition and the interior is like new. The overall performance and look of this car is just excellent to us. I cannot tell you how many looks we get from people at intersections and on the highway. I am tempted to start a tally. We have the standard Mustang with Deluxe and Pony options so it does not look like any of the other Mustangs in my area. A real head turner. The handling is just wonderful on it. We feel very safe and comfortable riding and driving this beautiful machine.

GREAT PERFORMANCE BUT....
By BIG PT on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My mistang is great to drive and a thrill to launch on to a freeway except when there are cops around. very fun to pull up to little riced out hondas and then smoke them with a stock v6 mustang. Very nice suspension and great handling. the engine sounds great but the exaust could be upgraded to sound a little better. THERE IS NO OTHER CAR IN ITS CLASS (in production anymore)

Gotta love it!
By lizpercell on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The 2003 Mustang is truly a fun car to drive! Even with the automatic V6, I've got plenty of pick up for highway driving. Mine is a real head-turner in bright red.