2003 Ford Mustang Coupe 3.8L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Premium Coupe (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Surprisingly an excellent car
By spdr870108 on 12/03/14 12:07 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I never had much faith in ford. I tend to like the Japanese and German automobiles. I have owned 2 Taurus and 2 Explorers. I was in a position where I needed a car. This little mustang ended up being in my price range. Purchased at 153k mi this car performs quite well. I travel regularly from California to Las Vegas and Arizona. This car 6k mi and a month and half later, it has not let me down. It's cheap to fill up and averages 28.4 mpg Hwy and 24.1 City. Tho it lacks the power I'm use to in my bmw it compensates for it in fuel cost & gas mileage. Very fun to drive and handles quite well for an American car.

Awesome car. Dont stop making them!
By LoD728 on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My first new car.I have the auto and premium package.Its extremely fun to drive and has a good amount of power to satisfy me.I like the exterior/interior dimensions and inside panels.Its all driver oriented and lights up nice at night.Small and cozy inside. Back seats are fine.The mach 460 sound system is amazing.All it needs is an American flag on the back.

Love my Mustang
By Mustang JoJo on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 4th Mustang I've owned since 1982.... don't want to drive anything else. I am a 50 yr old female... I have a great time just driving it... and mine is Bright RED so it attracts a lot of attention....

Ford makes very good cars
By legodaddy on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm extremely happy with the reliability with my Ford Mustang. I have not had one single thing go wrong on my car since I bought it last November 2002 and I have close to 30,000 miles on it already. I have nothing to complain about with this car except for one annoying problem that listed under suggested improvements. The car is comfortable, rides smooth, performs well, and looks sexy.

Great Car
By Janice Ulmer on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This has been a dream car of mine for along time. I went from a honda accord to a grand jeep cherokee and then to my mustang. I love this car. The power it has amazes me. It is so fun to drive and even though I'm only 31 i feel like a teenager when i'm behind the wheel of mine 2003 silver baby. Thanks ford for making such a fun car to enjoy and drive. Also may i add the attention i get from it.

buy one
By mhs on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought a car could be this much fun. You get lots of attention also.

Hmm...Good car
By piratesboy85 on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, everytime i saw it on the street it was my favorite, but getting it seemed much different. IT had the looks from the exterior point of view, but the interior needs some work. Overall, its a great car, spent a bit more then i would of liked, because it was leather. But, it gives you the noise a sport car has, but maybe too loud. Fuel is going to be a problem on this car.

Love of my Life
By ponylover on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Best car this family has ever had, and there have been at least 100. Personally tend to be a heavy duty truck fan myself but am in love with this car. great to drive and fun to ride in. i even enjoy washing it! have liked mustangs for years and thought owning one would lower my opinion of them but if anything i love them even more.

ford mustang
By angel 1 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

the basic mustang is a fun car to drive.the v6 motor has some power but could use more.your not cramped up front.the back is slightly crampy.trunk space is spacy for lots of little things.i like my 2003 mustang.

Awesome Pony
By Shelley Bergen on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new car!!! And Planet Ford was a great experience all around! I never had so much fun purchasing a car. Every where I go with my car I get so many compliments on it. I love the lines, and well just about everything! I can't say anything bad.