2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best car ever !!!
By gmsmoker on 08/08/11 15:13 PM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car a year ago, and I love it! I put a cold air intake on it and since then the engine really sings (3,000rpm) and gets about 3 to 4 mpg better. Wouldn't trade my mustang for any other car way to much fun to drive. highly recommend it.

Love my Sexy 'Stang
By Mich321 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Since the day I pulled out of the dealers lot in this car, I have got nothing but compliments on her! She is beautiful and she handles superbly! I love my Mustang!

Deb's Yello Stang
By Deb's Stang on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My second Mustang. Better than my first one. Great looks and reliability. Comfortable seats.It handles great and decent power even with the V6.

Mineral Grey Mustang
By Rebecca on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my mustang. I have had no trouble with it.

'03 Torch Red Mustang
By Torch Red Mustang on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This month, I bought a 2003 Mustang. It has been a great first car. I have recieved many comments on it from the first day I bought it. The only problems I have had with it were minor. The first being that the car locked itself while I had it in park and the engine on. The second was that I had a defective rear defroster switch. Otherwise, it has been a great car, which I would highly recommend.

Enjoy my car!!
By SKeefer on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a classy fun car that attracts alot of attention. My car is pretty basic but is still does the job. I've enjoyed the sound system. I've gotten ALOT of comments on my car Peolpe like how it looks. I'am pleased how it drives and it runs great in the mountains.Being able to put the top down and let the sunshine in really makes my day. I really enjoy my car.I feel Ford has put alot of effort into being sure I like my car. The dealership we used was awesome and quite helpful.The service dept. has been very helpful.

mustang all the way
By T.A.Moody on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun efficient yet sporty vehicle. While the comfort level on long trips is a little less than desirable the pro's far out weigh con's. This car gets a lot of attention on the roadways but doen't strap the bank account. NO COMPLAINTS and very low maintenance.

Franny's Pony Ride Review
By franny on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love jumping into something with power and style. I like the looks I get. It is red...Matches my hair!

Great car to buy and drive
By soccer_girl on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It's a wonderful car to drive and own...many compliments are given to the driver

great performing sporty car
By kscoyote on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Nice blend of power and fuel economy. Automatic transmission can be annoying. More than likely due to economy shift pattern. Rear sway bar is sorely missed at times. This should be an option.