2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Awesome car. Dont stop making them!
By LoD728 on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My first new car.I have the auto and premium package.Its extremely fun to drive and has a good amount of power to satisfy me.I like the exterior/interior dimensions and inside panels.Its all driver oriented and lights up nice at night.Small and cozy inside. Back seats are fine.The mach 460 sound system is amazing.All it needs is an American flag on the back.

Love my Mustang
By Mustang JoJo on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 4th Mustang I've owned since 1982.... don't want to drive anything else. I am a 50 yr old female... I have a great time just driving it... and mine is Bright RED so it attracts a lot of attention....

Great Car
By Janice Ulmer on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This has been a dream car of mine for along time. I went from a honda accord to a grand jeep cherokee and then to my mustang. I love this car. The power it has amazes me. It is so fun to drive and even though I'm only 31 i feel like a teenager when i'm behind the wheel of mine 2003 silver baby. Thanks ford for making such a fun car to enjoy and drive. Also may i add the attention i get from it.

Ford makes very good cars
By legodaddy on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm extremely happy with the reliability with my Ford Mustang. I have not had one single thing go wrong on my car since I bought it last November 2002 and I have close to 30,000 miles on it already. I have nothing to complain about with this car except for one annoying problem that listed under suggested improvements. The car is comfortable, rides smooth, performs well, and looks sexy.

buy one
By mhs on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought a car could be this much fun. You get lots of attention also.

Hmm...Good car
By piratesboy85 on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, everytime i saw it on the street it was my favorite, but getting it seemed much different. IT had the looks from the exterior point of view, but the interior needs some work. Overall, its a great car, spent a bit more then i would of liked, because it was leather. But, it gives you the noise a sport car has, but maybe too loud. Fuel is going to be a problem on this car.

Love of my Life
By ponylover on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Best car this family has ever had, and there have been at least 100. Personally tend to be a heavy duty truck fan myself but am in love with this car. great to drive and fun to ride in. i even enjoy washing it! have liked mustangs for years and thought owning one would lower my opinion of them but if anything i love them even more.

ford mustang
By angel 1 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

the basic mustang is a fun car to drive.the v6 motor has some power but could use more.your not cramped up front.the back is slightly crampy.trunk space is spacy for lots of little things.i like my 2003 mustang.

Awesome Pony
By Shelley Bergen on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new car!!! And Planet Ford was a great experience all around! I never had so much fun purchasing a car. Every where I go with my car I get so many compliments on it. I love the lines, and well just about everything! I can't say anything bad.

good car for the money!
By D V Clark on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

went to trade 99 honda accord ex in on anouther accord ex v6 coupe dealer would not work at all on sale went next door got white v6 premium coupe auto.ride is better than 99 accord but not as good as 03.03 accord v6 auto has better pick up for sure.interior build quality of honda is better.but got 3000 rebate 500 cash back 1500 more trade in 1000 off sticker.sold!!