2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Fun to Drive
By gkyg4567 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After driving SUV's and sedans for over 15 years and reaching close to 40 and enjoying my Camaro in 1994, I wanted to go back to an inexpensive sport vehicle. I Love the ride and comments about my mustang and my 17 year old daughter loves to practice her driving in it also.

ToplessStang
By Sabster on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We were looking for something more fun to drive for the weekends than our family mini-van. Decided on a fully loaded GT convertible. Back seats are not bad for a 1 and 5 year old. Sunny weekends are a blast now. Got the Mach 1000 system for when the kids aren't along for the ride :)

I finally got a Mustang GT
By Flip2003 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I always wanted one since highschool. Now in my 30's I finally got one. Tradition and Realability is the reason why I bought one. If you want power on the road, get one. If you want others to see who is driving next to them at a stop light, get one. If your tired of paying crazy money for a simple tune-up or maintanence for your foreign car, get one. If you want style, elagance, and very expensive car, get a Mercedes or a Jaguar. My past cars were all foreign- Mercedes, Jaguar, Acura, Maxima, and a Jetta. This is my first American Car and baby, I love it!

Great Deal
By Da Gimp on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I went into the dealership with a fixed price on my mind. (the invoice) I was able to get the actual invoice price from the internet. With that and the offer of $3000 I was able to get this beauty for 20,000 total financed. (360/month) The car was actually for my Wofe who just got a new job and I had promised her a new car, especially the Mustang since that is what she always wanted. She loves it, I love it, its fun to drive and has enough power to show off (sparingly) on the highway. I would recommend this honey to anyone, especially for those car enthusiasts.

con queso
By Joseph23 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very good car better than I expected Ill probably stay with mustangs for the next several years. I REALLY like the new mustang!

blue mustang
By admansurfin on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the top is a little load and it would have been nice to have the option of pass side power seat. rear windows from time to time need to be adjusted. this car though is the best bang for the buck when it comes to fun and power. word to the wise check insurance rates out before buying..

True Blue Parchment GT Premium Conv
By Bob Durkee on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car was fun to drive stock, but I needed more. After a few "inexpensive" MODS it is now really fun to drive. Add on's include Magna-Flow Cat back exhaust, Steeda Under-Drive pulleys, Steeda Tri-Axe short throw shifter, C&L 85mm MAF with TrueFlow intake pipe, K&N air filter. 3.73 Ford Performance gear in the rear- end. These were only a 1,500$ investment and really woke up my GT!

Love Our Convertible
By Stace on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We love everything about our mustang. It handles great, and is lots of fun!

Love my mustang
By Yellow Mustang on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love the look, style, and sound of my yellow mustang convertible. I find it a pleasure to drive.

Fun Ride
By DesertDogs on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive - the engine sounds loud. The styling is excellent. Many heads turn when driving with the top down.