2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Hot 2003 GT - Wolf in Sheeps clothing
By Ginoux on 04/26/10 20:25 PM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Oh yea - This car is a riot. I ran with the stock motor for about 6 months then had a custom tuned blown four valve motor installed. It cranks 630 RWHP. Looks like a stock GT. Needless to say I have a lot of fun leaving a lot of people in the dust.By the time they hear that supercharger whine they know they going to be looking at my tailights. How can you not love one of these cars. Rough and crude, pure American muscle.

Great value for a convertible
By Flicka on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you don't require the power of the GT, this car should work for you. Total blast to drive - no regrets on giving up the practical sedan for this one.

2003 Mustang Convertible
By HappyDissonance on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car for about 2 months, but it has been an amazing experience since I bought it. I've recently upgraded the exhaust system to a set of Flowmasters and they even make the car more sweet to drive. The only qualm I have is that my back seat and trunk are tiny.

Mustabe convertible rave reviews here!!!
By schwartzberg on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a mother of 3 children. We are able to get in and out of the car with no problem. I love the way Ford's sale & service department met my request for change and in a timely and curtiouse manor. I drive about 100 miles a day and (my prior car was a ford) I have never been stuck on the side of the road with either car. I feel safe knowing they back up their car..

Great car
By redstang on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first convertible, and I love it. It has plenty of power for me and is a real head turner, especially with the top down. I love it's sporty and sexy style.

Fun car!
By Mikey444 on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2000 Mustang Convt for one year now. It's a fun car to drive. I love having a convertible. Great exterior design, but again interior design. Lots of aftermarket accessories available. The car itself gives me a mediocre driving impression. Strong V6 though. However, it has poor wet weather traction. I would recommend it to someone who like a an affordable, fun, nice looking couple/convertible.

A Fun Vehicle
By JaycenRose on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I totally love my car! It is a convertible and I use it all the time since I live in Southern CA. It handles really well and I enjoy the six CD disc changer.