2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
CRAP!
By stephanie on 03/11/10 15:48 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I will never get another Ford. My gear shifter is broken, the top leaks, the light knob is super glued on, transmission is going out, the leather is tearing, passenger doesn't close right. I can keep going but I'll stop now. oh wait, did I mention it gets CRAPPY gas mileage.

A Super Fun Car!
By Kym on 09/07/05 01:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my 2003 Ford Mustang Convertible for a couple of months and I am having such fun! When the top is down it turns everyone's head. It has no fear of increased speed and is a dream to drive in the hills and on long trips to the ocean. It's just perfection. It had an exhaust leak when I purchased it -- though it wasn't detected by the dealership's "top-notch" service team. The local oil-changing place heard it and the dealership had it repaired. Apparently it is a recall or it is just a common problem. Other than that it's been the most fun I've had since I gave up the keys to my minivan. LOL

Black Magic Stang
By globalcheryl on 11/12/04 12:39 PM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd mustang, my first was a 1965 red pony which my brother and I drove into the ground. This one will be better cherished. I'm short 5' and can comfortably drive this car. I love the way it handles and the auto top is the bomb. I can reach everything.

2003 Mustang Convertible STD
By Mike5 on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 2nd Mustang I have owned, the first being a 01 Mustang Conv. It's simply the best 4 seater convertible for the money. The car looks great with the top down and the auto top is easy to use and opens quickly. It has enough power to be fun but not dangerous. It's a solid smooth ride which is exceptional for convertibles.

cars
By Minniecarp on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new car it is everything I ever wanted

My first convertible
By TLS on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased the Mustang convertible with the pony package (GT hood scoop, GT wheels, and ponies running down the side at bottom of doors) in silver with dark charcoal interior. It is a beautiful car, I get lots of looks from people on the road. It handles very well, is quick and peppy, I would definitely reccomend the 5 speed manual transmission in a 6 cylinder.

My Review
By VVSS on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

If I had to choose one sports car, this would be what I would choose. Im glad I own a Mustang because as a little girl, I wanted a sporty car but one that was fun to drive. With the Mustang, you get both.

happy
By cheetah on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

purchased first mustang convertible.Have read mixed reviews b ut have to say it is just fine.Decent power great looks and solid.owned a miata which was great car b ut too small and quite expensive. happy