Used 2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

CRAP!
By stephanie

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I will never get another Ford. My gear shifter is broken, the top leaks, the light knob is super glued on, transmission is going out, the leather is tearing, passenger doesn't close right. I can keep going but I'll stop now. oh wait, did I mention it gets CRAPPY gas mileage.

Favorite Features

It gets me to work....

Suggested Improvements

refer to review...

A Super Fun Car!
By Kym

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my 2003 Ford Mustang Convertible for a couple of months and I am having such fun! When the top is down it turns everyone's head. It has no fear of increased speed and is a dream to drive in the hills and on long trips to the ocean. It's just perfection. It had an exhaust leak when I purchased it -- though it wasn't detected by the dealership's "top-notch" service team. The local oil-changing place heard it and the dealership had it repaired. Apparently it is a recall or it is just a common problem. Other than that it's been the most fun I've had since I gave up the keys to my minivan. LOL

Favorite Features

I love the overall look of the car. Beautiful detailing on the exterior and gorgeous leather interior. Absolutely Yummy!

Black Magic Stang
By globalcheryl

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd mustang, my first was a 1965 red pony which my brother and I drove into the ground. This one will be better cherished. I'm short 5' and can comfortably drive this car. I love the way it handles and the auto top is the bomb. I can reach everything.

Favorite Features

Love the Mach stereo and the leather seats

Suggested Improvements

More trunk space please.... I've got to get used to not using my car as a carry all, because this car carries only the driver and is meant to be driven.

2003 Mustang Convertible STD
By Mike5

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 2nd Mustang I have owned, the first being a 01 Mustang Conv. It's simply the best 4 seater convertible for the money. The car looks great with the top down and the auto top is easy to use and opens quickly. It has enough power to be fun but not dangerous. It's a solid smooth ride which is exceptional for convertibles.

Favorite Features

The 5-speed manual adds alot to the peppyness of the engine. Learn to drive stick, it's worth it.

Suggested Improvements

A little more pizazz in the interior would be nice. Some features that are standard on other vehicles aren't on this one.

cars
By Minniecarp

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new car it is everything I ever wanted

Favorite Features

speed

Suggested Improvements

na