2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Only 2 small Complaints

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Only 2 small Complaints
By a1ibddd on

2002 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First and foremost, I love my '02 Mustang GT. This car is a blast to drive. I have never owned a car that I have just loved to drive without any particular destination. My only complaints with my Mustang: 1. The manual shifter is positioned to far forward to be comfortable for frequent shifting. It would be much more comfortable if the manual shifter was positioned at the first cup holder or even the second cup holder. 2. THAT INTERIOR BACK WINDOW IS A REAL...YOU KNOW WHAT TO CLEAN. :-) I'm really looking forward to the re- designed Mustang in '04 or '05.

My Most Favorite Features: Torque, Horsepower, Handling, dual tuned stainless exhaust pipes and their beautiful music. I often turn off the stereo just to listen to the Mustang GT "Pipe-Organ". The last of the American Muscle Cars!!! It's a "boootiful ting".

Move the manual shifter back closer to the driver, at least the first cup holder or even better the second cup holder. Then move the cup holder's inside the center storage console (Like the '94 T-Bird.