My Blue Pony
By Jenstang on
2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am 23 and within reason, this is definitely my DREAM car!! I love the fact that I see all kinds of different people driving around in a Mustang-- frat boys, hot college chicks, moms, dads, even the occasional "Senior." This car is fun, fast and definitely an attention getter. I considered the GT, but decided the V6 was plenty of power and was told by a few other people that the little extra power you get is not worth the BIG insurance increase and frequent stops at the gas station. If you like to live life with the top down, this car will make you happy every day.
Favorite Features
The top goes down in about 10 seconds and is very easy to operate. The stereo is awesome and I love the galloping pony stiched into each of the front leather seats. Also, I think the "honeycomb" scoops add a lot of flair and interest to the exterior.
Suggested Improvements
The interior is pretty boring and a little plasticy. The dashboard could be a little more exciting as well. I'm sure that a couple of minor improvements could really add a lot of class to this car.