Lots of Fun!!
By Matt on
2002 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)
Quick and Fun! 78,000km on it & running strong. Good power, runs 5.4 seconds 0-60 stock. Responds well to modifications. Very comfortable seats, although not sporty feeling or looking. Interior is basic. Exterior looks fantastic. Bullitt rims are a must. Stereo has good bass and overall sound. Good on gas, for what it is. Best is 28.1 MPG highway. Worst is 17.9 all city. Average is 22 mpg, getting on it here and there. Sounds WICKED with full exhaust (I have a MAC Prochamber and Flowmasters). Lots & lots of compliments on sound & looks. Word to the wise: Check the transmission well before buying; this is a weakspot in alot of models. I would highly recommend this car! No problems.
Favorite Features
- FUN to drive!! - Decent power level - HUGE aftermarket following - Exterior looks awesome - Good stereo (MACH 460) - Rear wheel drive
Suggested Improvements
- Better transmission (many people have problems, although I have not) - More power (atleast 300hp instead of 260hp) - Brighter headlights - Stock tires pick up ALOT of nails
By mommame
on 08/31/14 07:30 AM (PDT)

I agree with checking the transmission. Check for the seal leaking on it. Besides that this is car is much tougher than the new 2008 Dodge I bought and fell apart.