2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: A few flaws but not bad

2002 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

A few flaws but not bad
By Paul Jr on

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First of all, I really got a great deal on my new Mustang and highly reccomend Traedwell Ford of Mobile, AL. Went back to the Mustang GT after a few years off and it as sweet as I remember it. I could do without the caution tags on the visor that will not seem to come off. Also the stereo buttons placement on the stereo make it very hard to see the stereo display when you are making adjustments. I hate the seatbelt warning sound when you are not wearing your belt and that the seat will not lay back. Please remember that the good over lap the bad by far but just some things to consider before you buy.

Looks better than the flat Trans Am and Camero. Just awesome, I highly reccomend the adding of the Saleen Roll Bar to the inside as it is only $800.00 and really looks sharp. I got drive out at $26,800 (tax, tag, and title included) and you should too. Perfect for the $$$.

Stereo is way to spread out, display screen should be bigger. Put the seatbelt caution stickers in the manual and not on the visor where they stick out like a soar thumb. Seats should be able to lay down as far as driver wants. All and all this is a good car for the money.