2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Only 2 small Complaints
By a1ibddd on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First and foremost, I love my '02 Mustang GT. This car is a blast to drive. I have never owned a car that I have just loved to drive without any particular destination. My only complaints with my Mustang: 1. The manual shifter is positioned to far forward to be comfortable for frequent shifting. It would be much more comfortable if the manual shifter was positioned at the first cup holder or even the second cup holder. 2. THAT INTERIOR BACK WINDOW IS A REAL...YOU KNOW WHAT TO CLEAN. :-) I'm really looking forward to the re- designed Mustang in '04 or '05.

2k2 Ford Mustang 3.8v6
By Justin G on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

All in all, Ford has put out a decent enough commuter vehicle and/or 'fun- car'. As an owner of the 2k2 Mustang, I can say that its stock performance alone leaves you a bit wanting... you LOOK fast, but you're comparatively slow. However, very little money needs to be put in to make this a sleek and stylish vehicle for your everyday use (Namely, window tinting). And for those of you who plan to put some money into your 'stang, the modification possibilities are incredibly vast... so you can truly make your 'stang personalized.

Mustang Review
By Rotax33 on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Mustang Gt is a must have vehicle. Its 260 hp engine will wake up the kid in you quick. Great throttle response, speed and looks.

Another Mustang in the garage
By d.shaw on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I took delivery on another Mustang on November 4th. 2002 Mineral Gray, 3.8 v6, 5 speed. It sits next to my 1967 in the garage. I love it. For a 6 cylinder, the performance feels pretty good. The manual transmission adds punch. The handling is terrific. We love to drive it. Sound system is fantastic, and the instruments, controls and drivers seat are very comfortable. I'd highly recommend it. Like the 1967, my plan is to keep it forever. I'll give you another review in 35 years!

My 'stang
By Maureen on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great car!! Fun to drive with great pick-up. I have already put 8000 miles on her in 4 months, and she is running great. I recently moved and she fit a lot more stuff than I had anticipated.

OWNER
By HAMMER on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

THIS IS THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I PLAN ON KEEPING IT FOREVER.

6' Tall
By Moe on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Extremely stylish exterior. Not too bad on gas considering it is a sporty car. Stops on a dime, and can get to 60 in no time. Also, I moved a while ago and I was able to pack a lot more in than I had originally thought I would be able to.

6' Tall
By moe on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Stang
By jutang on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

good performance, great looks comfortable interior, nice exhaust note. It definatly helps the chica situation.

2002 GT
By Catmanjj on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

2002 GT bought in March of 2002 and I love every second of driving it. The only thing that is bad as far as I'm concerned is how thirsty it is. But that's understandable cause I new what I was getting into when I was buying a V8.