Used 2002 Ford Mustang Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET
By matt

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my Mustang for awhile and it was the best investment i have ever made. It's perfect if you are wanting a car that will really turn some heads or just wanting a all around great car for everyday driving. Everyone I know has let me know how much they like the car, but none of them like it as much as I do. It is and in my mind always will be the greatest car ever produced by any manufacturer. I highly recommend this car to anyone wanting a car with a perfect blend of looks and comfort.

The Mach speakers and sound system is unbelievable.

I wish it came stock with dual exhaust. I would be in heaven.

Safe Car
By Mjohnson

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Perfect car to drive, I bought it about a month after I turned 18 and let me tell you a lot of heads were turning too when I went by. So comfortable, nice looking, road unbelievable. Also having this car saved my life when I totalled it two weeks ago, some girl hit me. Held up very well in the crash, the car was just so awesome, I wouldn't suggest driving it in the snow though. I had two problems with the car but they were stupid things, a plug came out of my antifreeze(a 99 cent part), and there was a hole in my windshield wiper container, both covered under warrenty. Unfortunaty I think I have retired the Mustang for now I'm looking at other cars.

Beautiful car, everything about it is just perfect, the sound system, the smooth ride, I loved everything about it

about a foot of more room in the back seats

What A Car
By Stang Lvr

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second Mustang, my first being a 1990 convertible 5.0. The improvement in quality is fantastic. This is a far, far better vehicle. The fit and finish, to date, are great. I have no qualms in reccomending this car to anyone.

Comfortable, attractive with the Sport Package, good sounding stereo. With a lot of standard features it is a good value. Good fuel economy with the V6 and very decent performance too.

A dash light to indicate that the cruise control is on. An ashtray that is handy for small scraps of paper, gas receipts etc...

I love it
By Pedermen

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love the way the car drives and handles. If you take care of it, it will take care of you. With a flowmaster exhaust system, it will sound close to a GT, gives a great driving experience. Even without exhaust it is fun and fast.

the design, in and out, if you love the classic mustangs or mustangs this is great

Take the limiter off, and make the speedomiter go up to 160.

A Good Car for the Money
By dst104

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the second Mustang I've owned, and I love it. It has a good solid ride, and the sound system is excellent. Even for a V6, the car still performs well.