2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
The Best
By Fat Al on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Love it. If the base model could have a little more horsepower maby get over the 200 rang and the scoop could accualy do somthing then it would be the perfect sports car.

Great car for the price
By jrg on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It's fun to drive and reliable (I have had to do anything other than normal maintanence). If you want a sports car that is easy to live with, the Mustang is worth concidering.

me Mustang
By vesco6 on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

a nice over all car. . Somewhat Sparten interior compared to lot of cars, esp from the East. Dated would be a good word. handles well enough for most people. And under power for me, though once at freeway speeds, with a concious effort on the gas you will go.

V6, but plenty peppy
By iwphill on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Bought a 2002 V6 auto a week ago w/just under 25K miles, and it's awesome! I didn't need a car that goes 0-60 in 4 seconds, but this car still passes plenty of "sporty" cars without much effort. Plus, it's fun to drive and looks good, too. I usually buy imports, and just hope that F.O.R.D. doesn't really stand for Fix Or Repair Daily! So far, it hasn't missed a beat. Smooth ride, and not bad on gas.

New car owner 1 year late
By Mr Hypnotist on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought the 2002 v-6 5-speed mustang in Feburary 2003. It is brand new with only 38 miles. I traded my 1988 v-6 auto camaro in with 161,000 miles, when I seen the mustang advertized for under $12k. Over-all it handles great. After driving it a couple of weeks and 2 washings, a small area on the front bumper has the clear coat blistered, so the car is currently back at dealer where they are repainting the bumper. I owned my camaro for 14 yrs, so am seeing if this mustang will last as long with as much mileage. So far, I am verrrry pleased with entire car.

Sonic Blue Beauty!
By Caseyla on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purchase my first 2002 Ford Mustang and it rides like a beauty. Though the back seats are useless and the glove department is way too small I am completely satisfied with the power my car has. Every where I go people always starring and giving me compliments about how astonishing my car looks. I think Ford has done a excellent job

LOVE IT!
By awmb2002 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I LOVE IT!!!

Another Mustang in the garage
By d.shaw on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I took delivery on another Mustang on November 4th. 2002 Mineral Gray, 3.8 v6, 5 speed. It sits next to my 1967 in the garage. I love it. For a 6 cylinder, the performance feels pretty good. The manual transmission adds punch. The handling is terrific. We love to drive it. Sound system is fantastic, and the instruments, controls and drivers seat are very comfortable. I'd highly recommend it. Like the 1967, my plan is to keep it forever. I'll give you another review in 35 years!

My 'stang
By Maureen on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great car!! Fun to drive with great pick-up. I have already put 8000 miles on her in 4 months, and she is running great. I recently moved and she fit a lot more stuff than I had anticipated.

6' Tall
By moe on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Extremely stylish exterior. Not too bad on gas considering it is a sporty car. Stops on a dime, and can get to 60 in no time. Also, I moved a while ago and I was able to pack a lot more in than I had originally thought I would be able to.