2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Paint Job!!!
By Angela Hebert on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I loved my mustang until the paint just started flaking away on a routine carwash. Be careful with Ford and their paint!!!! They will not pay for it to be repainted. I am especially disappointed in my dealership(The Bohn Zone) they wouldn't "cut me a deal" because I didn't get maintance work done their. I thought buying the car their would be enough. So ask about these things before you buy a 2002 or any other Ford.

Patrol Car?
By MgmFlyer on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have driven this Mustang as my work car. Much less suspecting than a CrownVic for law enforcement purposes. Handles well, no complaints on the road. Not made to transport large people in the rear seats, but plenty of room in the trunk. Anxious to get the 2005 and put it into service!

My Mustang
By Jane Greene on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I am a young driver, so this car made driving not only fun but a great experience aswell. Its easy to drive and easy to control. It also makes quite a statement if you are a student!

We Love This Car!
By BStoringer on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It may be too early to give this car a total review because my wife and I just bought this car yesteday, but our initial experience is nothing short of spectacular. The ride is smooth and I love the muscled roar of the engine as you accelerate. With the V6 engine, I'm not going to win too many drag races, but that's not why we bought the car. The interior is more comfortable than many of the other sports cars we have and I could go on and on about how much I love how it looks. We got a dark blue Stang and it is the most beautiful car I have ever owned.

My Coupe
By gbeith on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The experience with the car has been pretty good. The only problem was understanding how the hood needed to be closed very heavily (i.e. dropped from a height), and that on occasion the parking brake seems to stick on a little cuasing over heating of the brakes.

Mustang 2002
By Carmen E. Roman on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It's a best car for that year 2002; economic, metalic color. . .

2002 Mustang
By Lindy on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car for what it is. Highly reliable and much sexier than a Focus for only about $1,500 more. The Mustang still turns heads and the V6 is insurable for teenagers. While I wouldn't want to drive cross country in it, it's a great commuter, off to college car.

Evaluation of a Mustang from an Owner
By Alisha19 on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have only owned my Mustang for two months, but I am definitely in love! Beside the fact that the Mustang is fun to drive, it has an amazing looking body style. Young or old, if you are looking for a fun, sporty, attractive car, a Mustang is the right choice for you!

#1 car
By p,stang on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I own a red 2002 mustang and its a dream i mean i love my car, sure its not a gt or a svt cobra but it is still faster than alot of cars out there that dont have changes made to them. i got in to a majore accident recently and i hit a person head on and i came out of the reck with nothing but my neck and chest hurting from the airbags, it is very safe for how i drive an fast enough to keep up with alot of cars but watch out cause it is a magnet for cops i know.

Good car
By pat01demcrt on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

No real problems so far.