2002 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
review on mustang
By lathaniel23 on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I think it is a great car I feel like driving it more than even my favorite car the corvette,it has filled my every need and more and for less than 25,000 I dont think u can get a better deal. off the list of most affordable convertibles there is no car faster or better than the mustang.

Great Car!
By coloradodano on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Overall, a very fun car. Jet black w/black interior looks sharp! Handles great, love the way it corners. The V6 is pretty good, and given the cost of insurance for the V8, it's very acceptable. The MACH sound system is fantastic!

Simply Amazing
By AntMan78 on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my third mustang. I went from the standard v6 coupe, to the v6 coupe premium convertible, to the now v8 premium convertible....which is no other way to describe than Simply Amazing. The v6 is good......but once you drive the amazing v8, you will not settle for anything less. If you can afford the extra cash I highly suggest opting for the more agressive v8.

I love this car, don't buy a Civic
By p-man165 on 05/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This has been the best new car I have ever owned. Style, good fuel miles, sounds great, not like an electric razor. For a performance car it has a great ride and is comfortable. Standard features are very good. Loads of aftermarket parts to upgrade. With age the Mustang only gets better. Thanks Ford!!

Very Satisfied
By sdgrant on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

After owning a True Blue / Graphite interior convertible for 6 months, we haven't had any problems or trips to the dealer for repairs. Performance could be better, especially since other brands are getting over 250HP from smaller V6 motors (my 11-year-old Accord is faster). However, since this is a relatively economical model, we don't expect as much. We just drove 800 miles on a recent trip, and it ran smooth and strong on the freeway. It was really great winding through wine country in central CA with the top down, warm sun, beautiful ride.

An American Legand Lives!
By Mr. Mustang on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

In the past I have had and driven my share of cars and I can tell you that my Mustang GT is by far my favorite. My other friends with their Hondas, Acuras, and Toyotas only wish they could keep up. Plus with over 300 pounds of torque, you can burn the tires until the cows come home. You can't beat American Muscle.

Great car for the money
By Left Lane on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Have had my GT for 7 months now.........
By NV02GT on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Mustang since 1983, and Ford, IMO, continues to improve on quality and performance with each new offering. Hey, this 'great bang for your buck' vehicle ain't a Corvette or Camaro, but if you really need a Chevy killer, order yourself a new '03 Cobra. Some of the above reviewers express a dissatifaction with their new ride; you've got to thoroughly test drive and check for interior/exterior flaws before you sign the dotted line! I went through 4 new GTs on 3 different lots before I found one with a flawless paint job and mechanical operation. Hood and side scoops are fake - so what! They add to the overall looks of a great car!

LOVING MY MUSTANG
By MARIANNA on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I finally got my Mustang and I love it. The car has been very reliable and I look forward to driving it in the future. Everywhere I go, people can't help notice this beautiful car. It really is a classic and I am very proud to have it.

mustangs are perfect
By ledoux on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The mustang GT was one of the most perfect cars ever made. So many things can be done to these vehicles to make them the fastest around. Everything from the Roush to the Saleen, they are all unique in some way. People think they are too abundant, but for the price and looks what else would you buy... not a camaro.