2002 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I trust over any new car.
By mommame on 11/19/13 15:59 PM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had a new car and had so many problems. Hard to work and picture it being a throw away car like some. I decided to go backwards to a 2002 V6 that reminds me more of the days a person could work on a car..HAHAHA There are some people who have these cars and they are over 200,000 miles. When you buy something at this age remember it may need a couple things. Don't gripe about it. Do your homework. Some people beat the Hell out of them. I happen to get mine from an older man in his 60's who took care of it.

My Blue Pony
By Jenstang on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am 23 and within reason, this is definitely my DREAM car!! I love the fact that I see all kinds of different people driving around in a Mustang-- frat boys, hot college chicks, moms, dads, even the occasional "Senior." This car is fun, fast and definitely an attention getter. I considered the GT, but decided the V6 was plenty of power and was told by a few other people that the little extra power you get is not worth the BIG insurance increase and frequent stops at the gas station. If you like to live life with the top down, this car will make you happy every day.