2001 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I LOVE my SVT Cobra!!!!!!
By Joy on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

WARNING--THIS IS A GIRL REVIEW!!!!!!! I Do NOT Even Pretend to Know About Cars!!!! This is just my Opinion Of My Car, Which I Adore!!!!! First of all, it Growls!!!!! I love getting in this car, turning the ignition, and listening to the engine go...Grrrowwl! This is the way a car should sound. Secondly, it GOES!!!!!!! Complete stop to 60 MPH quick. Going 65 and need to go MUCH faster, no prob. And.....it does it with class. I LOVE the way it corners! Smooth as a babies sweet rear-end! Also, I really appreciate the easiness of the stick shift. It is logical, quick, and there is no question--- ever, of which gear you are in. Done. I love it.

Still happy with it...
By BUL on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love everything about this car. After almost 2 1/2 years, I still "look back at" the car every time I park it somehwere and people always ask "what kind of car is that???" I love that feeling! The brakes are incredible, the low center of gravity makes for incredible stability, and the sound is just great!

Cool Cobra
By Scottie T on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is amazing. The interior is a masterpiece as is the exterior. It reminds me aa tiger about to pounce on its prey. So much can be done with this car in upgrades because of its versatility. Nothing is really needed to be done with this car because it is just amzing the way it is. Buying this car has been the best choice I've ever made.

MY PONY!
By H82W8 on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. I have owned 15 cars in my life and never have I been able to say that I LOVE THIS CAR! The V8 handles great with the 5 speed. My leather seats have so many dials for comfort you can't help but just meld into the seat. It gets about 23 miles to the gallon which is fine considering the power this car has. The overall quality is incredible. The 6 disk in dash CD player with Mach Stereo was WELL WORTH the money and sounds better than most peoples after market system.

2001 GT Coupe-5-speed
By bunky on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

A serious driving car. 5-speed, silver stallion!Fast, corners like a dream. Love this car.Sturdy, fast and safe.Handsome, like a Mustang should be. Wonderful music. I rate this car an A. Making driving fun!

2001 GT review
By Nm on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have had this car for over 2 years and it has been the best car I have ever had.quick, strong and fun to drive. I love smoking the tires through 2nd and 3rd.

rough vibration and unfixable wind noise
By columbus on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Have had continuos problems with wind noise and the 3.8 engine causes vibrations while stopped at intersections. I have been told that it has to do with stiff motor mounts and is only a problem with the 3.8 liter engines. Over all, I am not a happy Mustang owner.

Great car for the Money!!
By HMustangL on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Cant beat this car for 20,000 dollars. It may not be the fastest but it faster then any other car for the price. Why buy a prelude with 200 horse for more money then a mustang gt cost. (by the way I beat a prelude with my stock v6 stang, so take that honda).

2001 Bullitt Stang
By Vince Scannell on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is awesome i have no bad things to say about it. It handles,drives, and looks great.

A Few Modifications =Great Car...
By RevMatt on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, great sound, perky performance & "in the breeze" option make this a great car... a great rendition of this icon! With a few performance modifications, improved suspension and better than "OEM" tires make this Convertible GT the car to own & drive. I could not be happier with it! Negatives: lacks headroom when the top is on, the neck support on the front seats are poorly designed and the car lacks cargo space. Biggest positive: the high performance, dress-up and aftermarket resources to personalize this car are ENDLESS!