2001 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
01 Mustang is a blast!
By Jennifer O. on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my Mustang for about 9 months, and have been extremely pleased by it so far. The V6 is plenty of power for such a small car, and I typically get 27 miles per gallon. I drive alot, and this car has been across several states, yet I have not ever been stiff after a long trip. There is not a thing that I would change about the front seats. Don't buy this car if you intend to routinely carry more than one passenger. There is NO room in the back for an adult. Overall, I am happier every day with my purchase.

It's a Keeper
By kevinandtrish on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Solid feeling car, no squeaks or rattles yet, more of an "axe" feel than "stilletto" - if this car had a chest, it'd be wide and hairy.

King of the Road
By chris523 on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car. The Mach stereo system is probably one of the best.

Love my 'stang
By mickierae on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a just plain fun to have and drive car for one or two people - forget the back seat - it's only fit for a small dog. It does not cost a fortune to buy or maintain. this car is a keeper!

Pony with a kick.
By Johnny Doe Boy on 07/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Not a bad American muscle car.

I love my car
By rarelyquiet on 07/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle on October 1st after combing the web for what I wanted for a first new vehicle. Thankfully they had one on site at the dealership. This is the most amazing car I've ever driven. I love Ford products, but even their luxury cars don't fit me as well as this one does. Definitley a great buy!

Bang-For-Your-Buck
By revdrluv on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It has been nearly a year now since I bought my mineral grey mustang coupe and I am very happy with it. I love the torque it has, especially when compared to other sport coupes on the market. The mustang is not the sharpest driving tool. It is an old school design, but that just gives it more character than the sometimes sterile japanese alternatives. To have fun you have to get the manual tranny in this car. I have had no reliability problems.

2001 GT - Standard trans. - Mineral Grey
By J1 on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've been driving since Memorial Day and have loved this car. The manual transmission is somewhat knotchy but otherwise alright. I love the exterior and interior styling. This looks a lot like the 69 Mach I my brother had when I was a kid. I think it beats owning the run of the mill cars out there, and sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.

2001 V6 / 5 Spd Coupe...
By DaddyCar on 05/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My 2001 Laser Red Mustang has been nothing but fun. A sporty ride yet very solid. Speaking of solid I like the solid rear axle as well as the rear wheel drive. Knock on wood the car has been very dependable once a couple of warranty issues were worked out (diff.,clutch). Dealing with Ford is no picnic but the car is worth it.

Yellow GT
By Hoppy on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive and it gets a lot of attention. It is Zinc Yellow and is a beauty. It runs like a Mustang GT should. It has all the power you would ever need to drive on the highways of the good ol' USA. I love it!!!!!!!