2001 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2001 GT - Standard trans. - Mineral Grey
By J1 on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've been driving since Memorial Day and have loved this car. The manual transmission is somewhat knotchy but otherwise alright. I love the exterior and interior styling. This looks a lot like the 69 Mach I my brother had when I was a kid. I think it beats owning the run of the mill cars out there, and sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.

Yellow GT
By Hoppy on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive and it gets a lot of attention. It is Zinc Yellow and is a beauty. It runs like a Mustang GT should. It has all the power you would ever need to drive on the highways of the good ol' USA. I love it!!!!!!!

Roush Stage 2
By Melissa on 03/08/02 15:51 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought a roush stage 2 last summer and have loved it ever since. It looks awesome and attracts a lot of attention. It is very fast and very fun to drive. I love how loud it sounds. It is has not had a single problem. The service I got from the dealership both at the time of purchase and when taking it in for an oil change is great. I would recommend this car to anyone who doesn't mind blowing about $35K. It is so worth it though!

Mustang GT
By Mattt on 03/05/02 23:18 PM (PST)

Great.