2001 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
dajamazz's Stang
By dajamazz on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Other than Idling a little rough, this car gives a lot of bang for the buck. 260Hp V8, is plenty of power for most people.

Stylin & wooo profilin!
By NatureBoyRic on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This Mustang is one of the best I have driven. I went from a 4cyl car so, this Pony seems to have great get up n go with it's 6 cyl.

Got Fun?
By saphire_honey on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is my 3rd Mustang. I haven't found another car as fun to drive as this one in this price range. It's got the sport, the muscle, the look (and the looks I get while driving it are worth every penny-good and bad), and with all of these great qualities it also has class. A little difficult to achieve so many different characteristics in just one vehicle..well Ford has managed to produce one. This car is loads of fun to drive and the most reliable...

2001 mustang GT
By mandyann on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just bought this car, and I couldn't be happier! I had a 2003 Matrix, and it had no power, now I know what it's like to have a real car.

My Mustang Beats the Neon Anyday!
By aloraine1 on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love the mustang, indeed its not as powerful as the GT but I get enough tickets without the GT. I like the engine size, and the design is HOT. I get compliments ALL the time. I have the mineralg grey and its a sleek and sexy color. I will never buy a Dodge again.

After 33,000 miles still a blast
By DHGazdesertdog13 on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought the Bullitt new and after 33,000 miles, daily driver, it is still a blast to drive. Had the AC compressor changed out under warranty for leaking internally, EGR sensor went out when new. Other than that it has been great. 22mpg combined 26mpg highway. Would do it all over again in a heart beat.

By maxm on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have heard a lot of negative things when I first purchased this car, but ALL have proved false. The car has been flawless and I have had nothing but fun with it. I drive VERY hard so the car does get used. Driven in winter also with NO problems due to the new features of traction control and anti lock brakes. I will buy this car again as a newer version.

Great car
By RobV on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is one fun car to drive, with great looks. Paint is flawless, with great fit and finish. Reliability has been excellent. I was fortunate to own one of the 5582 produced.

My Thoughts
By jonathon on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Overall, the Mustang is a wonderful car. My only wish is-i should have purchased the GT. The V-6 model is very sluggish and still gets bad gas mileage. I love the looks, but not impressed with everything else.

My Bullitt
By D Loke on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Owned 2 years and I love this car. Fast, fun and yes very reliable. Ford did a great job on this one. Highly recommend.