01 Mustang is a blast!
By Jennifer O. on
2001 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)
I've had my Mustang for about 9 months, and have been extremely pleased by it so far. The V6 is plenty of power for such a small car, and I typically get 27 miles per gallon. I drive alot, and this car has been across several states, yet I have not ever been stiff after a long trip. There is not a thing that I would change about the front seats. Don't buy this car if you intend to routinely carry more than one passenger. There is NO room in the back for an adult. Overall, I am happier every day with my purchase.
Favorite Features
I was sceptical about the V6 until I drove it. I had driven an 88' T-bird with the 5.0 engine, and I this car is much quicker. I bought a straight shift, and it is a blast to scream through traffic. I also like that the back seats let down to allow more trunk room.
Suggested Improvements
The cupholders are in a bad spot for a straight shift. Although the seats let down in the back, the opening for the trunk is not big enough N to S. The opening limits what can be hauled even though the trunk hasplenty of space.