2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt - Consumer Reviews

Bullitt 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual - (32 reviews )
One mean Bullitt!
By Bullitt #206 on 01/24/10 09:22 AM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

One quick ride, traded a 97 Z28 Camaro for the Bullitt. Camaro more stable at 115+ speeds, Mustang much more comfortable, all other aspects very comparable. Get 17/24 mpg not bad for a v8 racer. Handles great, accelerates great and brakes on the Bulltt/Mach 1/Cobras are fantastic! After owning this I will never buy a stock GT its all special edition Mustangs for me in the future!

Bullitt 1222
By Bullitt 1222 on 08/19/09 22:27 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a great car. Its a great investment as well.I own number 1222 of 1800 made in black. The bullitt is def one of the best looking mustangs on the road. I have bolt on's gears and a tune and i am running 12's. this is def a great performance car especially for a 2v mustang,

Real Bang for the Buck
By Scott on 04/23/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car looks mean, handles great, and turns heads every day. Deffinately worth spending your money on. It's never a boring drive, and doesn't draw too much attention from the authorities. I love to turn off the traction control! I went toe to toe with an SRT 8 and stayed right up there up to 120 mph and didn't lose an inch.

Farmer brier's "BULLITT"
By michael k. brier on 01/07/08 20:59 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought the car in December 2007. Drove it 2.5 hours to get it home. Hated to stop driving it. It's a blast to drive. Had several people pull even with me on the interstate to check it out.The dark highland green color is beautiful. I think I found my second childhood.

Best Mustang I've ever owned
By Tunnel Rat on 07/27/06 07:43 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car puts a smile on my face every time I get in. I owned two other 'Stangs and this is the best naturally aspirated Mustang I've ever driven. No one can keep up with me on a cloverleaf. It sticks to the road like a go cart.

a bullitt-proof review
By matthew on 07/06/06 22:16 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle in February 06 and now 5 months went flying by and there isn't a day I don't give thanks for the opportunity of purchasing this great vehicle. All the hype, and history behind it, along with the extra mods, make this GT the best ever built. Accelerates great, looks awesome, and is truly an investment.

Super Mustang Bullitt I love this Car!
By Tom T on 01/09/06 20:37 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First Mustang I have owned.. I am a old car lover of fast cars. Always owned 442s and fast Chevys. Did not like the Mustang when it first came out. Loved it when the Bullitt came out. Could not find one at first. Someone traded this low mileage Bullitt in for a pickup and I happened to be at the dealership when it drove in and everyone said "WOW."

Bullitt Review
By Mario on 11/23/05 18:14 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great cornering car with lots of power to accelerate through tight/high speed corners. I previously owned a 1994 Mustang GT and the Bullitt is clearly superior in all respects.

Great Mustang
By nelsomc on 07/08/05 20:52 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Bullitt GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is probably the best Mustang ever built. Classic, unique and really cool looking. I have made a few modifications for very little money and I can leave all the C5 Corvettes looking at my tail lights. What a great car to drive. It gets attention from kids to grandmas. I only wish the trunk were bigger, but that's my only complaint. I think this model looks better than the new Mustang and will wait to see what the 2007 Bullitt looks like.

Mustang Bullitt 2001
By tony21 on 11/09/04 22:19 PM (PST)

This car is great.