2001 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
ONE HOT RIDE
By Hot Ride on 01/05/10 01:37 AM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive been driving this Stand for 1 month now and I get compliments from everyone. Comming from 2008 CIVIC si, This GT got lot muscle under the hood. I love the interior, which is not cheap quality. Exterior Chassis and paint is still in excellent condition. So far Car is running like new. So far I havent spend single dime except oil change.

2001 Mustang GT Premium Amazing!!!
By LT1Killer01GT on 12/23/09 09:55 AM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is by far the best car i have ever owned.From day one i was in love with this car and 3 girlfriends later i still own it.The Modular V8 is Fords most reliable motor hands down.The "NEW EDGE" body styling is my favorite of all the Mustangs.I don't drive this car year around but i have owned it for over 2 yrs now and its at 99k with no issues what so ever! Besides normal maint and such..On top of the great vaule and the aftermarket parts are just unlimited so i decided to add some bolt ons JLT CAI,Accufab 75mm TB, Diablo Tune,STEEDA Pulleys,BASSANI O/R X-PIPE,BASSANI SS CAT-BACK,Bullitt 315s with Nitto Drag Radials runs mid 13s all day!Does need a better stock shifter and bigger trunk h/w.

Please To Own A Piece Of History
By 2001Stang954 on 10/26/09 19:24 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I always wanted a MUSTANG now I have one wow. I enjoy driving my car and I get alot of compliments because of the color and cleanliness. For some odd reasons ricers always want to race and get beat bad. Good driving on the highway gives u that passing speed and to me just all around fun.

Head Turner
By Jay S on 06/13/09 23:40 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very fun to drive. Nice acceleration great for overtaking people on the highway. And what's fun is when people try to race you on the highways. No problems so far handles and drives smooth. Summer tires a plus.

One fun car
By andy on 11/18/08 22:13 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car was just a blast to drive. Had many compliments on style and performance. I would buy another one without hesitation. Want to buy the new style GT

Faststang'01
By Todd May on 04/18/08 11:57 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought her in APR of'02. The stock power grabbed ahold of me and never let go. Didn't lose a race. I have installed started to up grade. K&N FIPK,75mm throttle body/upper plenum, long tube heders with high flow cat's, Flow master cat back,4.10 gears, Hypertech power programmer and Micky Thompsons for the track. This season I have installed a tower strut brace and sub frame braces. For the street I run Good Year 245/45 ZR17 in. tires mounted on Replica BLT 17x9 chrome wheels. I just bought a Gtech performance meter to tell me my actual HP. I've done some paper calcs. and it was above 300 HP, pretty good for just bolt on mods. Not bad since she started at 260. I love her, my wife gets jealous.

Beautiful Car 4 last yr. of high school
By stlcap5 on 07/28/07 06:54 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I haven't had it for that long but the car is just awesome. Gets off the line real quick. Also, once it hits 2nd and 3rd gear the car just takes off. Rides smooth and no complaints at all so far.

Stella
By mstnglvr on 05/22/07 16:45 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Absolute joy to own. The only problem I've ever had was a dealer mistake where they overtightened the oil drain plug stripping the bolt and causing a leak. Had it fixed, no other problems.

My favorite car
By Justin Hilton on 03/25/05 09:28 AM (PST)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd mustang. My first with a v8. True to its title as an American muscle car, it lacks the refinement you would find in other types of vehicles. Drafty inside with a lot of interior noise. Choppy ride ... but despite all this it is still my favorite car ever.

Mustangs rule the world
By Trickydick1997 on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i've driven this mustang for 3 years, have had a couple accidents of driver error not because of any default of the car.