2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love it!

2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

Love it!
By quinnk on

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I just recently bought a 2000 White Mustang Convertible. I have the automatic version and have not regretted it since I bought it. The gas mileage isn't great...I only get about 300km on each tank, but its so worth it. This car is fun to drive, especially when you put the top down and hear that engine. Its powerful and turns heads. Mine has the leather and suede interior which is a nice feature as all leather can get too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Only complaint would be the brakes squeal a bit...its easily fixed with brake cleaner but I've heard is a common issue with this year and model. Either way I'd fully recommend this car! So fun to drive, and good looking.

The power roof, leather/suede seats, powerful engine

Not much to improve besides gas mileage (but that comes with the powerful engine) The shifter is in a funny place so I find myself reaching, and maybe the cigarette lighter could be in a better place so that an iPhone mount can fit.