2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love/hate this car

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Love/hate this car
By This Car Is Shithot on

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car over a year ago in June with 40k mileage on it and it ran great until 6 months later. After 6 months, my clutch went out. I got that fixed then the transmission went out right after that. But I got that fixed already and now it runs better than ever. It had cold air intake and exhaust already in it when I bought it. This car is a beast. I love how the acceleration pins to the seat and the loud roar it makes especially when it goes in the tunnel. The one thing I hate about this car is its poor gas mileage. I have to fill up every other day from driving back and forth to work. I had a mustang V6 that I would only have to fill once a week but I just wanted more power.

Favorite Features

The acceleration is sick! You will more than likely overtake other cars 98% of the time. Sounds nice with a agressive roar as you going through the gears! Stereo system is nice. Love how the exterior looks sleek.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more interior room!! I forgot how big my family was when I bought this car. They're always cramped in the back seat like sardines! Needs way better gas mileage. If you're tall, dnt buy this car!!!