One Amazing Car
By andrewj2k on
2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe
I have owned my mustang for about 8 years. I purchased it used in 2004 with about 98k on the odometer. Today I am proud to announce I broke the acclaimed 250k mark!!!! The car still runs strong and I'm about to have the transmission serviced for the first time tomorrow at the Ford dealership (my friend recommended I do it, I kept topping off fluid every once in a while, nothing major, no leaks). The car still runs strong, shifts great, smooth ride. Added cold air intake, dual exhaust to give it a better sound and thats about it! Full synthetic oil changes at about 3,500 miles. City & Hwy miles... I love this car!!!!
Favorite Features
It's been great, since it's been paid off for a couple of years now, I'm enjoying the financial return of owning the car outright! I love this vehicle and it's solid built transmission and engine.
Suggested Improvements
The seats are becoming uncomfortable, I'm guessing because it's been sat in for 250k miles... I'm sure with any car with this much riding it would need a new interior, I'll look into it, probably when they fall out ;).