2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I LOVE MY GT!!!

2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

I LOVE MY GT!!!
By vickysgt on

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I had a 1967 Mustang when I was 17...I had always wanted another one and 2 years ago I finally got the chance. I have a GT coupe in Amazon Green. It is a beautiful car and so much fun to drive...especially when you have these young kids in their foreign buzz bombs try to mess with ya...they might get you off the line...but with in seconds they see nothing a green blur when I pass them! I call it Mommy's Mean Green Machine! Has to be the very best car I have owned. It is a bit of a gas guzzler, but that is the price you pay for performance.

I'm addicted to the power and the way my car handles is probably another favorite thing. It huggs the curves and rides smooth on the highway. My husband also likes the fact that once the warrenty is out...he will be able to do most repairs himself...easy to work on.

Does not handle well on slick roads. Have to take it easy on wet roads and is not a car for the winter time. Definately a fareweather car. Very little room in the backseat...this is one reason I waited until my child was grown till I bought a new one.