2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great Car!

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By lynnedwin on

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

This has been a great car for the two years that I have owned it. The only required warranty work has been to replace a coil that would occasionally cause a stumble that was only noticeable in fifth gear. I am so impressed with this car that I have put my name on the list for the next available 2003 Mustang Cobra. Ford has totally impressed me! This car is so much fun to drive that I look forward to every driving experience in it!

The style is classic Mustang. The Mach 460 sound system is awesome! The 5-speed really makes you feel connected to the car. In the winter, the traction control always keeps the car under control. The exhaust note has a really nice mellow sound.

More horsepower. I wish the exhaust system had a little bit deeper and louder sound. The transmission shifting should be made smoother, and Ford really needs to add a synchro to reverse gear. Stretching the car just a couple of inches would really help backseat passenger legroom.