2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Gets me there and back
By JoseImenez on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I bought the car used with 44,000 miles. It started and ran like new. Now with 63,433 mile sit still starts on the first turn of the key and gets me where I am going with enough power to make me feel like I am getting somewhere. I have owned a car from all major American manufacturers and Ford is still King of the Road. in fact I hate to fly places anymore since I would have to drive something other than my mustang. I have taken this car on 4 major road trips in the year I have owned it. It has never failed to get me there and back again.

Nice
By Mike Cummins on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

This car has done the job for me very good.

SWWEEEEETT CAR
By the speedster on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

this is best car u could buy for the price, especially power wise.

2000 Mustang Coupe
By DSN on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

A solid car. I have had zero problems. Runs strong for a V6, and I love the styling.

Sweet Stang
By Burnthis on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I would suggestion this car to any teen because its thick for saftey, and quick for a V6. THe best part is that any aftermarket product or mod is availible for the Ford Mustang.

My opinion
By katwal on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

This vehicle is one of the best in my book. You have fun driving it and it is safe. The engine has alot of power even though I am waiting for the 5.0 engines to come out with the new style body. You will enjoy owning one of these vehicles.

V6 Stang - not bad at all
By 90 SALEEN on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I own a modified Saleen Mustang as well as this stang, so the V6 is a turtle compared to the Saleen. But as a daily driver it is a fun, reasonably quick, good looking commuter that also gets pretty good mileage (averaging 25-26mpg). I have had no mechanical problems with the car in over 3 years of ownership. The one exception being a defective seat belt roller, which was replaced under warranty. All in all it is a good vehicle, probably will be traded for a 2005 stang next year.

awesome
By Glassartgal on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love my car. It has everything a Mustang owner could want. I'm a new job where my company pays my travel expenses, including winter conditions. I want to give my car to someone that will love it as I have.

First American Car out of 16 So Far
By asdfasd on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

The car is slow, falling apart, blown trans, (replaced under warranty) looks okay but interior is bad. Will never buy a Mustang again!!!! I will stick to Nissan, Mazda, or any German car!!!

Fun Pony to ride on
By Chrislxf on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I just got this car. I was amazed by its power and handling. Burn everycar that "try" to cut me off. Beautiful exterior design. The interior isn't all that ugly, it just need some inovation and mod. Had my computer and 12 inch lcd build in my mustang. The coolest car in the parking lot. Not recommanded if you have more than 1 passenger (a dog is ok @ the rear seat) ......